Sport Auto 360Cs test | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Sport Auto 360Cs test

Discussion in '360/430' started by allanlambo, Jan 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Mike, i can honestly say, that you can do whatever you want to my picture, but defacing my wifes picture will get you B@tch slapped like the little ***** you are.

2. Tyson

Tyson Formula Junior

Jun 5, 2003
    Idaho
  3. Hubert

Hubert F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2002
    The Left Coast
    yah. it's entirely un called for to even bring up allans wife. it's plain disrespectful.

4. Ric

Ric Karting

Dec 25, 2003
    On the road..Conn
    Full Name:
    Ric N
    I agree. say anything to the guy or any guy but leave his girl/wife/mother alone.

5. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
  6. Mr Janne

Mr Janne Rookie

Nov 6, 2003
    I´m dissapointed with those numbers. Especially the times from Hockenheim and the acceleration. But could you publish the link here so I can read the test?

7. mike550

mike550 Formula Junior

Aug 20, 2003
    California - LA & SF
    Full Name:
    Mike G
    lol - troll
    is Allan upset? get a clue moron - you deface this ferrari chat forum on a daily basis. You may own a lambo and have lots of spare time to troll and post your dribble on 10 forums, however, YOU b@tch slapping me ... I don't think so. All the cans of nitrous and meanlingless lambo spew wont help you with that lofty goal.

8. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Oh, so in other words you'll run and hide? Sounds just like Ferrari. Barks like a Rottweiler, bites like a Chihuahua.

9. loungedog

loungedog Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2003
    New Market, Ontario
    Mike,

You have said that Allan, "deface's this ferrari chat form". That is why we have Rob and the boys here to control flow of the discussions.

But, I believe the guys' wife is out of bounds. She has nothing to do with this discussion.

We should move on with the car talk battles anyway ;) :)

10. mike550

mike550 Formula Junior

Aug 20, 2003
    California - LA & SF
    Full Name:
    Mike G
    Allan - for the record, you are nothing but a loud mouthed racist troll. I WOULD NEVER RUN AND HIDE from you. Your posturing and veiled threats of "come to Maui Mike, and "... b@tch slap, *****" do not belong on this forum and certainly don't intimidate me. In fact, our paths will cross eventually at a car show like Pebble Beach, or in Maui, etc - and I doubt you will be too eager to turn your delusions into reality.

11. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    How much would you like you to bet?

12. mike550

mike550 Formula Junior

Aug 20, 2003
    California - LA & SF
    Full Name:
    Mike G
    Let's be clear here Allen. You seem to be calling me out. Saying that you will b@tch slap me, telling me to "come to Maui", saying that I would run and hide. You may be going down a path you don't want to be on. If you intend to be on it - then get squarely on it.

13. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan

Mike, lets get something straight. I will B@tch slap you, if i meet you. Is that clear and simple enough? B@tch+slap+you

14. mike550

mike550 Formula Junior

Aug 20, 2003
    California - LA & SF
    Full Name:
    Mike G
    Name the time and place. When are you next coming to California - I will meet you any place. This is a fact - I am on record here.

15. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
    Here is a novel idea.

[size=+4]QUIT WITH THE STUPID ARGUMENTS[/size]

16. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Didnt i already tell you to come to Maui? Anyways, youve begun to bore me. MarkPdx is right, your as good at standing up for yourself as youre in standing up for Fcars. Im done with you.

17. mw575

mw575 F1 Rookie

May 30, 2001
    Lake Oswego,Or
    Full Name:
    Martin J Weiner,M.D.
    Can't you guys see that the more you play this character's game the more he gets his rocks off??
    You are jusr feeding into his megalomania.Trying ignoring this troll and perhaps he will eventually crawl back to lambochat.blister.

18. Mako99

Mako99 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 29, 2003
    Oh man I am rolling at this guy. Never in the history of the world has someone gotten so riled up over a P.O.S. Maranello.

So Mikey your comeback to all the accurate ranting about your car's pecking order in the current supercar heirarchy (near the bottom) is to photoshop Allan's wife's pic. That is so classic, basically with that bush league 12-year-old-loose-on-the-internet-move you just dropped your pants in frustration and said to every F-chatter "I've given up trying to defend Ferrari on a logical basis, instead I would like you all to run a train on my a$$. Now serving #1 of 278."

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

I can't type, I'm laughing so hard at the f-ing computer...I need to stopp giggling like a schoolgirl and finish this post.

My girlfriend just said "what is so funny" and I can't bring myself to tell her that a guy who owns a Ferrari got all mad at someone who doesn't like Ferraris, so he modified a picture of the guy's wife to make her look retarded, and posted it on the F-chat board.

Wow, welcome to the 6th grade, awesomely comical. Rob, please let the train begin on Mike's a$$. No lube. :)

19. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    I understand that some people here may not like Allan or his posts, although I think he is quite funny and refreshing to read. But that is my opinion, however, I don't think it is right to bring his wife into this forum. She has done nothing for her to be used here and she or anybody else's significant other should be off limits.

20. mike550

mike550 Formula Junior

Aug 20, 2003
    California - LA & SF
    Full Name:
    Mike G
    Wow now you are calling Allan your girlfriend? Congratulations!
    apparantly by responding on Allan's behalf, defending him at every opportunity, starting a thread "to those that hate Allan," kissing up to him daily and fawning all over him and his lambo in general finally paid off for you. Congratulations to have made it to girlfriend / boyfriend status with him.

Wow - a budding romance - right here on f-chat. Keep us posted.

21. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    There you go again Mikey Boy, with c@ck on your mind!

22. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
    This is stupid and only detracts from the Fchat community. This thread is locked. Allan and Mike check your PMs.