For Sale - Sports and Motorsports Memorabilia Dwight Howard Rusty Wallace F1 for sale | FerrariChat

For Sale Sports and Motorsports Memorabilia Dwight Howard Rusty Wallace F1 for sale

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by phil the brit, Mar 20, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. phil the brit

phil the brit Formula 3

Jul 7, 2013
    Colchester+Clermont
    Full Name:
    Phil Taylor
    I have now decided to part with a 96 X 48 inch promotional poster of Dwight Howard Orlando Magic. It is a genuine original item and personally signed by him on both sides. It was used as a promotion for XBOX 360 when they were one of his sponsors in 2009.
    As in most of his autographed items it was auctioned off for youth charities in the Orlando district. It was purchased by a friend at the auction who gave it to me as a present.
    The poster is printed the same on both sides so that it could be used to promote the XBox in gaming stores.
    He has signed it both sides in the top left hand corner.
    Both autographs are readable but not that dark, pictures are shown.
    As this is such a large item it is a collection only item from Clermont, Florida 34711 I am asking for $200 for it.
    My wife is posing in a genuine shirt of his, the promotional poster is in the background.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. phil the brit

phil the brit Formula 3

Jul 7, 2013
    Colchester+Clermont
    Full Name:
    Phil Taylor
    I am now parting with my NBA Dwight Howard Autographed Reebok Orlando Magic Jersey Size 60. It is huge but he is a big fella! It was signed for me and it comes with a photograph of him signing it. As a fan of the Orlando Magic and Dwight Howard in particular I purchased this jersey which Dwight autographed in front of me. The funds raised that evening were going to local youth organizations. The photograph was presented to me in an official Orlando Magic presentation folder. This will be sent with the jersey to whoever purchases it. I want $150 for it plus $30 for insured shipping to mainland USA.
    My wife who is modelling it finds it too large for her!

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. phil the brit

phil the brit Formula 3

Jul 7, 2013
    Colchester+Clermont
    Full Name:
    Phil Taylor
    I have now decided to part with my NBA Dwight Howard Autographed Orlando Magic 2008-2009 Replica Banner.

As a fan of the Orlando Magic and Dwight Howard in particular I purchased this banner which is signed by Dwight Howard. The funds raised at a charity event that I attended one evening from the silent auction were going to local youth organizations. The banner and letter of authentication is in an official Orlando Magic presentation folder. This will be sent with the banner to whoever purchases it. The Orlando Magic certificate of authenticity is 6772. The size is 8.5 x 11 inches. This was valued by Orlando Magic in 2010 at $150. I would like $100 for it plus $10 for insured shipping to mainland USA

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. phil the brit

phil the brit Formula 3

Jul 7, 2013
    Colchester+Clermont
    Full Name:
    Phil Taylor
    I purchased at auction when Race Rock Restaurant in Orlando closed in 2009 / 2010 three oil paintings. This is one of them of the 2001 Jordan F1 car.

It is stunning bright colors and the painting is perfect, there a few small flaws on the frame. The images do not do justice to the painting as it is of course on canvas which is hard to photograph.

Certificate of Authenticity is on the rear of the frame from Timeless Treasures / Art Frame Direct - the COA isAFD1499010. Sponsors of this car included and mainly were Bensen and Hedges.

Painting size is 15 x 11 inches, with the frame 26 x 22 inches. I would like $250 for each.
    I have a set of three of these paintings, if you are interested in them all please post me a message.

Insured postage to mainland USA only will be $30.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. phil the brit

phil the brit Formula 3

Jul 7, 2013
    Colchester+Clermont
    Full Name:
    Phil Taylor
    I purchased this painting at auction when Race Rock Restaurant in Orlando closed in 2009 / 2010

It has stunning bright colors and the painting is perfect, there a few small flaws on the frame.
    The painting is on canvas so the images taken off my phone do not do it justice.
    The Certificate of Authenticity is on the rear of the frame from Timeless Treasures / Art Frame Direct - the COA is AFD149908

Painting size is 15 x 11 inches, with the frame 26 x 22 inches
    I have a set of three of these paintings, if you are interested in them all please post me a message. I would like $250 for the painting.
    Insured postage to mainland USA only will be $30.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. phil the brit

phil the brit Formula 3

Jul 7, 2013
    Colchester+Clermont
    Full Name:
    Phil Taylor
    I purchased this painting at auction when Race Rock Restaurant in Orlando closed in 2009 / 2010. It is a painting Oil on Canvas of the Formula One 2001 Jaguar R2 driven by Pedro De La Rosa.

It has stunning bright colors. The painting is perfect, there a few small flaws on the frame. The images taken off my phone do not do this painting justice. The Certificate of Authenticity is on the rear of the frame from Timeless Treasures / Art Frame Direct - the Certificate of Authenticity is AFD149909.

Painting size is 15 x 11 inches, with the frame 26 x 22 inches. I would like $250 for it. I have a set of three of these paintings, if you are interested in them all please post me a message.
    Insured postage to mainland USA only is $30.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. phil the brit

phil the brit Formula 3

Jul 7, 2013
    Colchester+Clermont
    Full Name:
    Phil Taylor
    I have decided to part with my full size Rusty Wallace open face Race Helmet. It is a replica purchased at the auction of items from the Orlando Race Rock restaurant when it closed 2009 / 2010.

For full disclosure there are some scuff marks on plastic visor and one retaining screw missing. It is slightly grubby on bottom of helmet material where it has been on a display shelf.
    As a fan of Rusty Wallace I bid and won this lot.
    I would like $150 for the helmet.

It will be sent insured shipping which will be $50 shipping to mainland USA

8. lince

lince Karting

Sep 26, 2006
    Hello how much for the 3 helmets

9. phil the brit

phil the brit Formula 3

Jul 7, 2013
    Colchester+Clermont
    Full Name:
    Phil Taylor
    Hi, it is only one helmet, different pictures from different angles.
    Best regards
    Phil

10. dream cars

dream cars Formula 3
    Regional Sponsor Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    mike
    My son wants the Jersey so bad

11. phil the brit

phil the brit Formula 3

Jul 7, 2013
    Colchester+Clermont
    Full Name:
    Phil Taylor
    I am leaving to go back to the UK in 14 days time for four months, if anyone wants an item above please contact me ASAP as I won't be able to send it after I am gone.
    $20 off any item until I leave.
    Rgds
    Phil

12. phil the brit

phil the brit Formula 3

Jul 7, 2013
    Colchester+Clermont
    Full Name:
    Phil Taylor
    I am leaving to go back to the UK in 9 days time for four months, if anyone wants an item above please contact me ASAP as I won't be able to send it after I am gone.
    $40 off any item and $50 off any painting until I leave. Or, make me an offer. Need them gone folks.
    Rgds
    Phil

13. phil the brit

phil the brit Formula 3

Jul 7, 2013
    Colchester+Clermont
    Full Name:
    Phil Taylor
    Many thanks to the guys that purchased some of my memorabilia. Got to cut off sale of any more now as am heading back to UK now until end of August.