sports exhaust for a 512m | FerrariChat

sports exhaust for a 512m

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by steve f, Mar 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    i am looking for a exhaust for a 512m where is the best place to get one and which is the best make to have. cats on or cats of ? or has anybody got one to sell what difference will it make to the performance of the car as these cars are pretty rare nobody has any imformation have been told it is the same as a late testarossa and a 512tr but if you read the spec of a 512m it says the engine is 1 inch lower than the 512tr surley somebody on here can help or does any body have a 512m with a sports exhaust on that can heeeeeeeeelp

2. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Most of the V8 boys, myself included, have Tubi's.I know Ray Ferguson on this Board has 512TR and he's got a Tubi on that.He's very clued up on these cars and will answer any questions you have.Send him a PM.

Ps.His username is RAY360M

3. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Hi Steve,
    TR, 512TR & 512M is 100% sure the same exhaust system!
    I have installed in my `91TR a Tubi with tesp-pipes...just amazing:D
    Please feel free to cantact Heiko from hgparts (he is a sponsor of ferarichat.com) for more details/prices.
    Regards

4. Izza

Izza Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    London
    Speak to Scuderia boys - they may have links with Tubi but they have always been honest with me in terms of advice.

5. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J

Ill second that Izza, Manu and ajay are very knowledgeable when it comes to the screeemming Tubi Windy pipes!!!!

6. RAY430RED

RAY430RED Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Marlborough Wilts
    Full Name:
    Ray F
    Hi Steve i agree with all the posts below I have a late 512TR and i am pretty sure the same Tubi will fit Manu will confirm i am sure My only advice would be DONT take the cats off its just to loud and will give you probs at mot times and if you want to do some of the Trackdays I promise you it sounds fantastic with just the Tubi and wont spoil your enjoyment inside the car .

RAY 360M

7. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    ray if you are taking your tr on a track day or out any where in the midlands could you let me know does yours have cats

8. RAY430RED

RAY430RED Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Marlborough Wilts
    Full Name:
    Ray F
    Hi Steve i am taking it to Castle Combe Friday not much good i know, to far from The Midlands I suppoose the next outing i could take it to is the FOC agm From memery is Whitlebury Hall Silverstone area Iwill check and send a pm Yes i have kept the cats on my car ,i drove a mate of mines Testarosser without cats and you needed ear defenders mind you if you like it like that why not .
    Regards RAY360M