Spotters Thread #7 | Page 25 | FerrariChat

Spotters Thread #7

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by ernie, Sep 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PatrickShim

PatrickShim Formula 3

Jun 14, 2004
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Patrick Shim
    Huh... I saw this car again this morning.... A daily-driver??? I LOVE PEOPLE WHO DRIVE THEIR F-CARS AS DAILY-DRIVER!!! :)

2. zOOmz

zOOmz Rookie

Jun 4, 2005
    #602 zOOmz, Jun 21, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hi there..

I am new to the forums, I live in the San Diego area, and have been a sportscar enthusiast all my life. My brother when he was small, filled scrapbooks with every sportcar models that he could find. So I have always loved exotica. :)

I don't own a Ferrari, but get a thrill everytime I see one. This morning I was driving to work on Hwy 52, and went for a long way beside a beautiful Ferrari. It was similar to the picture attached. (sorry for the quality, I am at work and without Photoshop). But it had pop-up lights and was a convertible. (same color). Can someone tell me what model and year it is? I am interested in learning more about supercars, and hope that you all will help me, as I am sure that you are far more knowledgable that me.

I am a lady artist, graphic designer, technical illustrator, so if anyone needs any artwork done for the site I would be happy to oblige.

Thanks!

zOOmz
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. zOOmz

zOOmz Rookie

Jun 4, 2005
    #603 zOOmz, Jun 21, 2005
    I have been searching the web and found the car. (Not as I previously posted), but a 1982 Ferrari 308 GTSi. It was an off-white with a bluish cast.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. BoomerTV

BoomerTV Rookie

Nov 20, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Randy
    I'm very excited and privileged to have my Challenge Stradale on the cover of the August issue of Forza Magazine. Winston Goodfellow did the photos and the story, he did a great job.

5. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    #605 TestShoot, Jun 27, 2005
  6. mchas

mchas F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 5, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Black Jaguar XJ220 on a flatbed going down the 405 South near Huntington Beach.

7. VROOM!!!

VROOM!!! Formula 3

Feb 11, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Armen
    What color rims?

8. mchas

mchas F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 5, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Shoot... I want to say black or some kind of dark powder coating. The car was definitely used, it was NOT a pristine garage queen. Awesome car... only the second time I've seen one "in the wild."

9. Sniper

Sniper Karting

Jul 7, 2004
    Hemet CA, 909
    Full Name:
    Madhav
    I ran into a light blue Gallardo today in Temecula, So. Cali. It was parked in front of a Subway off of i belive, yenz. I dont know that area very well, we just happened to be driving by in a indigo SC430. The car seemed to be brand new as it had no plates.

10. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    Spotted: June29th, Muldoon's at Fashion Island, Yellow Diablo VT, Black355 with his Gallardo, a 360 Spider in titanium. I was too weak to lift my cameraphone to snap photos or remember lic plates.