Spring Spotters Thread | Page 11 | FerrariChat

Spring Spotters Thread

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by tifosi12, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. J P D

J P D Rookie

Jan 11, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    the ultimate spotter!

Just seen a silver/blue bugatti veyron heading west bound on ogden just east of 53 around noon-ish. Never thought I'd see one on the streets in my life, unfortunately I was heading east. anyone know about this veyron? private or dealer car?

I go out of my way everyday going to work and back to go down ogden past continental/lambo chi/bently dg just to see some exotics. Guess it payed of big time. would have gotten a pic but couldnt get my phone out in time.

take care guys

2. smoney

smoney Karting

Jul 24, 2004
    on 6-19-07(@1:45pm/@again at 3:05pm) Bugatti Veyron silver/greyish blue spotted driving down Ogden Ave. turning in to Luxury Motors-was still there when I drove past again at 3:05pm-this car had dealer plates on it with red letters-I had to look twice because I could not believe what I was seeing(neither could others around me)-my first thought was: 1) could Luxury Motors be selling this car??? or 2) someone just bought/test driving(joyriding it)-I'm telling everyone now(after seeing this car two feet in front of me,this is the ultimate exotic/sportcar one can ever hope to see and hear in person!!!!

3. Michael RPM

Michael RPM Formula Junior

Apr 10, 2002
    Oak Brook, IL
    Full Name:
    Michael Wogronic
    I saw it on 31st in Oak Brook today as well. It is probaly one of the demo cars that they give rides in to prospects.

4. Townshend

Townshend F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 20, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Walter
    Yellow F430 Spider heading northbound on 294 near Willow Rd. at ~11:45.

5. jjmalez

jjmalez F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 8, 2005
    Northern Illinois
    Full Name:
    Joseph
    Bentley Gold Coast (which owns Luxury Motors) is also a factory authorized Bugatti dealership. So it would make sense that they would mix and match automobiles from their numerous dealerships. They also got the 2nd Lamborghini dealership in chicagoland. not sure why, however.

joe

6. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Saturday evening on Superior and Huron: Red 360 Berlinetta