Stablemate for the 456 | FerrariChat

Stablemate for the 456

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by uberlink, Nov 3, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. uberlink

uberlink Formula Junior

Apr 23, 2012
    Twin Cities, MN
    Full Name:
    Mark Johnson
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login I’ve always wanted multiple ferraris. I also like a bargain, and I’m okay taking a risk once in a while. So I bought this sight unseen, figuring it was worth a chance at the price point. No maintenance history to speak of, but it’s red -- and who doesn’t like red? Overall, not bad, but I feel like something isn’t quite right. Thoughts? What do you think it might be worth if I shine it up a bit?

2. asgor

asgor Formula Junior

Sep 8, 2016
    Virginia, USA
    Ferrari red with all the proper insignia where they belong - you didn't just buy a car sir, you got yourself a DEAL! :p

3. carguyjohn350

carguyjohn350 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 7, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    John P
  4. uberlink

uberlink Formula Junior

Apr 23, 2012
    Twin Cities, MN
    Full Name:
    Mark Johnson
    Right? I mean, I acknowledge the paint is an 8 out of 10, but I’m still feeling pretty good about my $350.

5. G. Pepper

G. Pepper Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    Your 456 should disown you.

bergxu and Il Tifoso like this.
  6. uberlink

uberlink Formula Junior

Apr 23, 2012
    Twin Cities, MN
    Full Name:
    Mark Johnson
    I think I was the victim of fraud! The details are too embarrassing to list, but suffice to say it’s not 100% clear that this car was accurately represented. So I’ve decided to cut my losses and move on, so I’ve given it to charity. Surely, it’s the first Ferrari they’ve ever received. It was a good run for the week it lasted.