Star Wars: Episode III | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Star Wars: Episode III

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Schatten, Feb 24, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    I can wait a couple of weeks after the release to see it. No big deal with me. I never could understand what the hype was all about to see a film when it first comes out along with a massive crowd. The last time I tried this was for Episode II a week after it release on a Sunday afternoon. All I can say about that experience is NEVER AGAIN.

2. CMY

CMY F1 World Champ

Oct 15, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    #52 CMY, May 15, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I'll admit something really dorky right now... I went to opening night of Episode II at the Arlington theater in Santa Barbara (and I actually had a blast). There was a bit of a wait, but I think the theater itself really made the experience- 2,000 costumed freaks in a "Pirates of the Carribean" type of setting was also a bit more memorable than my local multiplex. :)

C.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. Dane

Dane Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2002
    Did I just admit that I spent four hours watching Porky's One and Two? As Jose Jimenez (Bill Dana) stated, "ohhhhh, I hope not..."

4. Admiral Thrawn

Admiral Thrawn F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2003
    Sounds like Lucas is back to his juvenile bodily functions jokes that he so loved in Episode I. What ever happened to the wit of Han Solo?

I guess the years have sent Lucas a bit senile...

5. coolestkidever

coolestkidever F1 Veteran

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    the wit of han was because Harrison Ford played him, he changed so many of his lines to fit the persona of Han.

6. MikeZ_NJ

MikeZ_NJ Formula 3

Dec 10, 2002
    Southern NJ
    Full Name:
    Mike Z.
    Doh, I should have added a spoiler warning.

7. LittleBro

LittleBro Formula 3

Jul 7, 2004
    Herts, UK
    Full Name:
    Woody
    Yoda has a couple of funny moments too. Hey, fart gags are still funny :)

8. JonBrent

JonBrent Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    Heaven on Earth
    Full Name:
    JB
    I heard (or read) at one point that George Lucas made the SW movies for his kids, so was gauging the humor level to them (hence the potty jokes and the oh so lovely Jar Jar Binks). How old would they be now (I'm sure this is public domain)?

Anyone know if that is true for this movie, or has he broadened the appeal to a more mature audience?