Status 60 and still no photos? | FerrariChat

Status 60 and still no photos?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by markmoon, Oct 12, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. markmoon

markmoon Formula Junior

Sep 5, 2010
    Jacksonville, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    My dealer called yesterday with the great news that my TM 812 is at Status 60 ( Finishing), which obviously made me very happy. Yet, still no photos on My Ferrari. With my F12, they came earlier, I believe. Others experience??

2. Viperjoe

Viperjoe F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Although my car was delivered on April 18th, the final production photo was never posted to myferrari. I contacted Ferrari Customer Service regarding the issue and received the following reply: We regret to tell you that is not possible to add the last photo of your car due to technical problem. I have no idea what the problem might be, but perhaps the photos of your car are likewise affected.

abilliet likes this.
  3. markmoon

markmoon Formula Junior

Sep 5, 2010
    Jacksonville, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Wow!! Why am I not surprised? I never did receive my model car for for Tailor Made F12. Oh well. Just stoked to be getting my 812. Thanks for your reply.

LARRYH and Viperjoe like this.
  4. BarryK

BarryK Formula 3

Dec 17, 2016
    Europe
    Full Name:
    Barry K
    FWIW, mine arrived two weeks ago and the my ferrari site still has only one photo. MODIS status on the other hand got updated regularly. My guess is, you don't have a long wait if you are at 60 depending on shipping. Good luck.