Staying in touch | FerrariChat

Staying in touch

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by SpykerBAS, May 3, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SpykerBAS

SpykerBAS Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2009
    Westlake Village, CA
    Full Name:
    B. Sokolow
    Dear East Coast car friends,

I have been following the demise of WC Cars & Coffee, and the new groups that have sprung up in the area. Hope you are all staying connected and enjoying the spring. To stay connected to all of you, I thought I'd offer up some shots of a recent photo shoot a local magazine in CA did on my cars. Photo credit to Ben Rutstein. Keep in touch and enjoy the car weather!

Brett
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Formula 3

Mar 23, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Dominic
    Brett
    The cars look great and the scenery looks even better. How is Cali treating you?
    I love southern CA. I would relocate there tomorrow if I wasnt deep rooted with family and my business here.
    Good luck to you!

3. SpykerBAS

SpykerBAS Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2009
    Westlake Village, CA
    Full Name:
    B. Sokolow
    Hi Dominic, we found a wonderful gem of a place nestled just over the mountains from Malibu, so best of both worlds. I get up, face the mountains in the morning and do Yoga. We love the weather, spend a ton of time outdoors and on the beach, and the location is convenient and affords a pretty awesome lifestyle. People are very open here and LA is just fun. There's also a different car event within a hour every week. There are 8-10 serious car collectors in my subdivision, and even another Spyker. We were deeply rooted with family and business on the East Coast, but this has been a great decision for us, and the family is healthy and happy as a result. Take care!

4. dsd

dsd F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 19, 2006
    Northern Virginia
    That Spyker is amazing. Thats kind of the next car on my list (it will never happen, but I can dream)...