STEBRO Exhaust - Customer Service or Lack Thereof?? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

STEBRO Exhaust - Customer Service or Lack Thereof??

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by likeyoudontknow, Jun 28, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. h22gordo

h22gordo Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    So. Cal.
    Full Name:
    Gordan
    Anyone have a picture of the center pipe kit for 550/575??
    I looking for a pic of actual product, not the picture from their website?

Judging from the previous threads... I would not to business with a company with ethics like THAT.

2. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    I had the exact same thought...is that how COD works?

--Dan

3. riverflyer

riverflyer F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    Mendocino, Ca
    Full Name:
    John
    I was really clear with Dan P(stebro) about getting product as and when promised. It is a simple matter to cancel a cc order especially if they will commit in writing, via email, as to a delivery date. We'll see how important this board is to them. It is possible to make up for mistakes and reclaim a tarnished rep, as we all know we have made promises and not kept them, or let people down with our lack of professionalism or follow through. Lets see what they can come up with here. Maybe I am a naive fool, but maybe Stebro has seen the writing and knows its time to step up with better, more honest service. I will certainlly post any commitments that transpire.

4. likeyoudontknow

likeyoudontknow Karting
    BANNED

May 6, 2004
    No offense Riverflyer, but you are quite gullible!

If I pay someone $1500.00 for an exhaust, and they specify a delivery time and the product is EXPECTED to be delivered in that timeframe.

I have clientele to please here and they do not wish to listed to false promises.

Business is not about being courteous over the phone or answering e-mails….Its about delivering on goods…..

Now as to a update…..I contacted Nick Fornza’s Ferrari…..Nick PROMISED next day delivery on a ANSA Sport exhaust system….Although a few hundred more dollars than the STEBRO unit, the ANSA Sport exhaust system was well worth it….I just wish I would have used them first!

Now, you all can take my experience for what its worth and do whatever you like (as I am sure some of you will do to save a couple dollars), but customer service is #1 with myself and my clients.

BOTTOM LINE, STEBRO HAS A TREND OF DELIVERING FALSE PROMISES AND DRASTICALLY DELAYED PRODUCTS, HOSTORIC FACT….

* Disclaimer, I am in no way involved with Nick Fornza and his operation. I am in no way trying to promote his product line, simply providing a statement that he delivered on his word and product.

5. riverflyer

riverflyer F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    Mendocino, Ca
    Full Name:
    John
    No offense taken. (I would address you by name but you have chosen to remain nameless on your profile).
    I made a choice many years ago to try and take people at face value, you know, give them the benefit of doubt until proven otherwise. I like the ideal of being trusting. That, however, does not make me blind or without very strong reaction to people trying to take advantage of me. I am glad to hear about the ansa system and if I proceed with stebro it will be with caution due to your experience(I agree fully you got screwed over and have every right to be angry) and I thank you for alerting us all to this problem. All I am saying, and in no way am I taking sides here, is maybe the experience has opended their(Stebro) eyes to the importance of this internet community and their buying power, in which case, service might impove mightily.

6. likeyoudontknow

likeyoudontknow Karting
    BANNED

May 6, 2004
    Thanks, I wish you allot of luck...

Take care...

7. mw575

mw575 F1 Rookie

May 30, 2001
    Lake Oswego,Or
    Full Name:
    Martin J Weiner,M.D.
    Well said,John.

8. likeyoudontknow

likeyoudontknow Karting
    BANNED

May 6, 2004
    * I am in no way entered into this board to flame any undeserving legitimate business operation, only to share my experience.

Hope this disclaimer helps!

9. likeyoudontknow

likeyoudontknow Karting
    BANNED

May 6, 2004
    JUST ANOTHER NOTE, STEBRO WILL NOT REFUND MY MONEY....

I AM HAVING TO REPORT THEM AND THEIR BANK TO THE FRAUD DEPARTMENT....

WAY TO GO AGAIN, LOL.......

10. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

So, Like,

Will you refund my money for the disck you sent me that purported to be a printed manual, and turned out to be a downloaded PDF from the Ferrari Website?

Just wondering, since you seem to be all for fairness and doing what's right.

DM

11. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

#61 maranelloman, Jul 13, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  12. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    #62 tbakowsky, Jul 13, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  13. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Wow, Like.

Are you going to contact me??

Or are you all talk and no action?

No problem crapping all over Stebro, but how about putting your money where you mouth is?

REFUND ME MY MONEY, I'LL SEND YOU BACK YOUR DISK, IT'S STILL IN AS NEW CONDITION. YOU CAN SELL IT TO SOMEONE ELSE, MAYBE THEY WON'T KNOW ABOUT FERRARI'S WEBSITE.

Hallooo???? Are you there??????? Do you feel your credibility slipping away?

PM me please.

DM