Stebro Price Reduction | FerrariChat

Stebro Price Reduction

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by pcord, Oct 7, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. pcord

pcord Karting

Jul 28, 2005
    Near Phila, PA
    Full Name:
    Pete C
    I don't have any idea why or whether they will do it again, but a while back I e-mailed Stebro for a cost on their 328 test pipes (for track use only of course!!!). Anyway, the immediate reply was $295 + $40 for the mounting kit + shipping. I said nothing in reply and the last day of the month (Sept) I got another e-mail from them offering to drop the price to $250 INCLUDING shipping and the mounting kit. The sucker I am, I jumped. As I said, I have no idea why they dropped the price and didn't ask, but just thought I'd mention it in case anyone else had the same experience or tried to replicate mine.

2. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Let us know if and when you receive it.

3. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    I got mine about 2 months ago and pd around $260.00 w/ shipping..

4. pcord

pcord Karting

Jul 28, 2005
    Near Phila, PA
    Full Name:
    Pete C
    Well I got the pipe the other day and everything seems to be OK and with it. So I guess the initial $300 was just a starting point. Sounds like things can come down from there if you wait...