Stewart has his say on the Massa debate | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Stewart has his say on the Massa debate

Discussion in 'F1' started by jk0001, Aug 27, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LUV 4REZS

LUV 4REZS Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2008
    Newport News VA
    Full Name:
    Leonard P
    I don't think it matters how FIA word the rules there is always going to be a way around them. I remember in that race Bob V talking about how some of the teams were using a rule for safety to add more horsepower to the cars, it's a no win situation.

2. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    i actually think they shoudl re construct the pit lane at the end to solve this problem. never have i seen such tight pitlane in a modern track.

3. LUV 4REZS

LUV 4REZS Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2008
    Newport News VA
    Full Name:
    Leonard P
    I didn't think it mattered how wide the pit lane exit, they have to go out single file no matter what, right? Once they get out of the pits there is a line that they can't go over until they reach the racing line or that is a penalty also and I don't think that is wide enough for two cars to go through. If I remember right, Schumi got hit with that penalty a few years ago, didn't he?

4. Far Out

Far Out F1 Veteran

Feb 18, 2007
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Florian
    Well, Alonso and Vettel raced each other at the pit lane exit in Hockenheim... but along the actual pits it's of course single file

5. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I know what you mean, but's it's not way's round the rules that is the problem, it's the way they are left open to interpretation, then you get this problem that appears to be adhoc rules, re-posts by DGS and SRTmike..

6. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

Pretty much destroys the Ferrari bias line of thinking. As some have stated Bernie is manipulating the rules etc to tighten competition for a GOOD SHOW :) My conspiracy theory for the day. Its a great season so far - let the manipulations continue!!! :)

7. 355

355 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 4, 2005
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Agreed. It all part of the script. I really think that it will be Massa or Lewis that will win this season. Kimi has been writen out of the script. But to keep things in F1 interesting we will see Lewis win the WDC. McLaren hasnt won in a while and the win will happen in the last or second last race.

8. jk0001

jk0001 F1 Veteran

Oct 18, 2005
    Sun Coast
    Full Name:
    Jim
    LOL I needed a good laugh today! Thanks.