STL Spotter's Thread 2011 | Page 40 | FerrariChat

STL Spotter's Thread 2011

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by a7xbass94, Jan 1, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    IIRC they had a couple of jets, too, prior to the divorce.

2. zxttfan

zxttfan Formula Junior

Dec 11, 2009
    St. Louis
    Did everybody read that Dispatch article on their divorce a few weeks back..interesting stuff..

Gotta feel sorry for the guy if its true.

3. zxttfan

zxttfan Formula Junior

Dec 11, 2009
    St. Louis
    Silver 360 spyder WB 40 exiting @ McKnight around 6 last night

4. fat cab

fat cab Formula Junior

May 20, 2006
    ST.LOUIS,MO
    Full Name:
    tim c
    I read that article, Think Ray got the shaft..

5. Chio

Chio Karting

Nov 1, 2005
    STL

IMO they did it to themself!!! I have known body guard / husband since i was a kid..

but this stuff was over the top.

6. NRRACING

NRRACING Rookie

Oct 27, 2011
    NRRACING droping in to say hey, seen some nice cars out.

7. kbritton88

kbritton88 Formula Junior

Nov 17, 2009
    Kansas City, Mo
    Full Name:
    Kevin Britton
    While passing through on my way from KC to Cape G. I was saw, a purple Maser QPortte and Benz SL65 AMG Black Series in Boonville, purple QPortte pulled over about 45 minutes outside Boonville lol, red Viper GTS and white NSX in the middle of no-where, orange Lambo G coupe, black LP570-4 Gallardo Perfromante spyder, black 599 GTB, black Maser Granturismo S, black Maser Gransport, and black Audi R8 V10 Spyder within 10 minutes if Chesterfield... I don't know why all the black but I don't mind lol, and a silver Maser Granturismo base in Cape G.

8. robsports1

robsports1 Karting

Jul 10, 2008
    DC/MD and STL
    White Phantom Drophead this evening around 7:30 heading North on Brentwood under 40

9. zxttfan

zxttfan Formula Junior

Dec 11, 2009
    St. Louis
    Recent Spots:

white Gran Turismo Coupe with IN plates
    black Gran Turismo Coupe
    champagne Gran Turismo cnvt
    blue Aston Vantage coupe

10. robsports1

robsports1 Karting

Jul 10, 2008
    DC/MD and STL
    To whoever was in the GTR turning from Wydown south on Big Bend around 8:30 tonight: thank you for making my evening and absolutely flooring it! It sounded like the audio from a Nissan GTR promotional video!

11. zxttfan

zxttfan Formula Junior

Dec 11, 2009
    St. Louis
    Black DB7 Vantage cnvt in Clayton this evening

Black Z8 at Schwartz's

12. robsports1

robsports1 Karting

Jul 10, 2008
    DC/MD and STL
    Coming home late this evening there was the blue Tesla Roadster Sport that I see around a lot parked on Forsyth near Brentwood. Then at Napoli there was some fundraiser or something going on and there were a few cars there...2 Murcielago's 1 Gallardo 2 F430's (one a coupe one a spider), a beuatiful Bentley Arnage, Audi R8 (V10 perhaps?) and a Porsche GT3. All of which were EMM's.

13. a7xbass941

a7xbass941 Karting

Jun 15, 2011
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    That now explains why my friends kept telling me there were a bunch of awesome cars in Clayton

14. Chio

Chio Karting

Nov 1, 2005
    STL
    3x Black brand new GT2 RS.. AB4's ! looks like the 599 is gone

15. kbritton88

Nov 17, 2009
    Kansas City, Mo
    Full Name:
    Kevin Britton
    Anybody know of a possible McLaren F1 in Cape Girardeau? If so and by chance know the owner please PM me. My girlfriend saw a red one driving around town in Cape and if its possible and there really is one I'd love to try and set up a free shot or something in a few weeks when I'm down for her graduation from SEMO.

16. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    send a PM to "peloton25", he's the resident McLaren expert.

17. Scuderia Santo Luigi

Scuderia Santo Luigi Formula Junior

Apr 18, 2010
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Finally, a good spot after awhile without any, so I guess this means most of the interesting cars in St. Louis are already in hibernation.

Anyway, I spotted a black 997 GT2RS at Sam's Club in Crestwood. It had a Lamborghini St. Louis license plate frame so I assume it was pre-owned. What a car!

18. Scuderia Santo Luigi

Scuderia Santo Luigi Formula Junior

Apr 18, 2010
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Matt
    I'm not aware of a McLaren F1 in Cape Girardeau, but I wouldn't be surprised if there is one there. When I went to school there in the 1990s, I knew of three F-cars that were in the area, and I also saw quite a few Porsches and a lot of interesting classic cars. If there's an F1 there, that would be the most interesting car by far, though!

19. rollsorferrari?

rollsorferrari? F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Find anymore info out about this? I always thought the closest to STL was one up in Chicago.

20. kbritton88

Nov 17, 2009
    Kansas City, Mo
    Full Name:
    Kevin Britton
    I haven't found out anything yet. My girlfriends graduating from SEMO the 17th so I'm heading down on the 15th. I'm hoping if there is something I'll see it while I'm there. If anybody is open the 15th or 16th in that area and wants to do a photo shoot I'm open to anything cool. I've been through the St Louis/Chesterfield area several times now and haven't seen nearly as much as I'd have liked too lol.

21. Chio

Chio Karting

Nov 1, 2005
    STL
    red R8 GT also a White R8GT both are Bill Deans! they sound INCREDIBLE

22. Chio

Chio Karting

Nov 1, 2005
    STL
    #997 Chio, Dec 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  23. a7xbass941

a7xbass941 Karting

Jun 15, 2011
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    I was on my way home and passed up STL Motorsports..decided to turn around and see if anything cool was out. Nothing. Left, and then was almost at Long Road on Airport Road and saw an Aventador just sitting there on the shoulder. Immediately pulled over and got pics..then pulled up even when the light turned red and took more. This is Aventador #5 for me and the best looking..so incredible. It just sat there for a while, then the Detail by Design guy pulled up behind it in an Evora, walked over and said something, then they both got on 40. Such an awesome car...it made my day a hell of a lot better.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also went to EMM earlier in the day...They had an awesome red Scuderia with gold rims and full red alcantara interior, a Novitech 599, and a lot of awesome stuff incoming. Also they had this blacked out R8 V10 out there...I think it started the black and yellow theme of my spots..
    [​IMG]

And then saw something unique on Highway 100 this evening...a BRABUS Smart Car. It sounded ridiculous.
    [​IMG]

24. SoIllFerrari

SoIllFerrari Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 16, 2005
    IL
    Full Name:
    CD
    Could it have been a MP4-12C? If it was then I am familiar with the car. Haven't heard of any F1s around here but it is possible.

25. pr3par32die

pr3par32die Formula 3

Sep 11, 2010
    Skokie
    Full Name:
    Matt
    No McLaren F1s up around here. At least that I am aware of. Just Bugattis would be the rarest.