stock tip glbt.ob | Page 3 | FerrariChat

stock tip glbt.ob

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by lotusk, Jan 15, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore
    These BB stocks are all over the place. ..but they give me something to do in the office. :)

2. 4sfed4

4sfed4 Karting

Dec 22, 2003
    hehehehehehehe.

Isnt real time streaming a cool thing? :D

Ive been using the Etrade Marketcaster (keep it running in the background). But, it seems like I watch that screen more than what I am supposed to be doing here today :D.

3. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore
    Me too. It's quit engrossing. Much more than real work. Problem with FXGP is I keep missing the Ask by .1 of a cent.

Luke.

4. 4sfed4

4sfed4 Karting

Dec 22, 2003
    Check out ICEW.

Up 110%+ today.

Drats...wish I haid read the post on allstocks.com last night about it :(

5. cohiba_man

cohiba_man Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2003
    Canada
    Full Name:
    John
    QUOTE:"I bought at 0.0111 this AM...lets see where this ride goes!"

I did too, 60,000 shares at .111

6. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Allstocks.com is a very cool website...havent heard of it before! Thanks guys!

7. Nibblesworth

Nibblesworth Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 29, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    BillyBoy
    Tim - I use Scottrade, and am pretty hapy with them. The comms of OTCBB's is $12 + .5% of the total value you are buying. Essentially, $980 worth of OTCBBs will cost you 19.00 in comms. I think these are some of the cheapest comms around of OTCBB.

Keep in mind, though, that not all penny stocks are OTCBB, and some you cannot buy online. If you need broker assistance, the comms jump to abour $27 or so. As far as I know, if there stock symbol ends with a .ob, then it can be bought online.

Go with scottrade - good company. And like I said about these penny stocks - it's mainly for fun. I really like playing poker and blackjack, and investing in penny stocks isn't "investing", it's more like playing poker or blackjock, more like "gambling."

Put a little bit into an account, then keep up on what is being posted on allstocks.com. You'll get wind of a nice stock and make some money, hopefully.

As we speak, fxgp is @ .013. Going up a little - may not see the rise today that I was hoing for.

8. DropGems

DropGems Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Atlantic City, NJ
    I love penny stocks, they're risky but huge profits can be made in a matter of hours/days/weeks, it's all about timing. Lot's of the otcbb stocks are scams though but there are good companies out there too. Microsoft used to be a penny stock!

9. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore
    here we go....

10. Nibblesworth

Nibblesworth Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 29, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    BillyBoy
    I agree DropGems - this **** is fun!! :)

FXGP up by 40% so far. No news out yet - it is expected on tuesday. Majority of the orders today have been buy orders - a lot of people (me included) are looking forward to monday and tuesday PRs.

Have fun with this guys!

11. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    I have ~$10k to invest starting next week, of which at least 75% is going to be in for the long term (5+ yrs). From what i learned, i should invest most of that in 5 stocks (none of which will be pennies). I guess i'll leave 800 or so aside for that. I dont need money fast, im in it for the long term. One place you can bet i'll years we will all be driving hyrdogen fuel cell cars. be putting my $ is in the companies that are involved in hydrogen.

As for the bb stocks, it looks like all the hype about them on allstocks and other boards are what moves their price.

12. 4sfed4

4sfed4 Karting

Dec 22, 2003
    Just ditched mine at 0.0151.

Im not greedy...Ill take the 35% and be happy with it.

13. Canto

Canto Rookie

Nov 28, 2003
    I'm still here, and still long. Unfortunately, this stock is going to trade sideways for a little, at least till the annual report...which the company has 90 days to report on, as opposed to the standard 45 for Q1-Q3.

14. cohiba_man

Jan 23, 2003
    Canada
    Full Name:
    John
    QUOTE:"Just ditched mine at 0.0151.

Im not greedy...Ill take the 35% and be happy with it."

I ditched 10K out of 60K at .0157 and another 10K at .145 for an average of .0151 as well hahahah, great minds... Im holding the remaing 40K for news on tuesday, hoping for .04ish but who knows.

15. DropGems

DropGems Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Atlantic City, NJ
    GLBT volume is down like 80% in the last two days. I still have some decent profit but I wish I sold in the 20's and bought back. Oh well, next run into the 20's and I'm bailing.

16. cohiba_man

Jan 23, 2003
    Canada
    Full Name:
    John
    So whats the next big OTC stock? F-chat hasn't been wrong yet :)

17. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Who was the bozo that pumped up this GLBT stock that I bought 250K shares of at $.04 which is now at $.0069?