STOLEN F-355 CHALLENGE IN NH | Page 3 | FerrariChat

STOLEN F-355 CHALLENGE IN NH

Discussion in 'New England' started by KEVYKAT, Nov 4, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. KEVYKAT

KEVYKAT Rookie

Nov 2, 2005
    Too bad bail isn't higher! $20K is pocket change for a loser like this!! If he gets out, he'll bail on the bail !!!! Hope not. Maybe someone could request a higher bail or NO bail because he's a flight risk, been in jail for this before, and probably has plenty of "HOT" cash in a safe deposit box in a bank - or several banks.

2. Speedracer38

Speedracer38 F1 Veteran

Oct 11, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Jason Thorgalsen
    Andy I think I missed your call. Feel free to call me tonight or tomorrow.

3. cla_bos

cla_bos Rookie

Mar 23, 2005
    Boston, MA
    Full Name:
    Charles A.
  4. dan360

dan360 F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2003
    Boston
    I've been away so missed all the noise, but I didn't see the name of the user mentioned here. Did I miss it somehow. Pls Let me know.

5. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Name doesn't match any emails, usernames, or full names. Let me know if you can find out the username, if police have access to his computer, then you should be able to find out his username and that might help the investigation.

Actually, all I might need is his email to match, that would be easiest for police to provide.

6. BigHead

BigHead Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2003
    Outside of Boston
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    Dunno if he was a member here, but he was definitely a member of the Rennlist.com forum. There's a lynch mob forming over there, as this turd (username "turby") stole a very highly modified 944 Turbo as well, and he had the balls to weigh in on that "my car was stolen" thread to suggest that lo-jack was useless and to invest in a GPS tracking system instead. He had sold tons of WRX and Porsche parts, from cars he stole. There's much more ugly detail, and it's the biggest thing on Rennlist right now.

vty,

--Dennis