Stradale Detail | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Stradale Detail

Discussion in '360/430' started by Oengus, Mar 16, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cig1

cig1 F1 Rookie

May 3, 2005
    In front of you
    The car looks primo !!! It's a car that you can look at for hours. You did check out the exhaust valve shut-offs, Yeah? Leave in the shut position ... sound is awesome :D

That clearbra is amazing ... doesn't detract from the detail work at all ... did you use Plexus or Ice on it.

I didn't comment in your other query, but here's my vote ... Say No To Stripe !!!

The RS hits so strong when outside in the light ... just wait for the reactions when you display it at one of your car meets or shows ... everyone stares for a while then makes their way to the back to confirm what they are looking at ... the stripe makes it too easy, make 'em earn it.

G

2. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

cig1
    yes I adjusted the exhaust valves.
    Thanks for your ki nd comments

3. scott40

scott40 Formula Junior

Apr 4, 2006
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Chas- sounds like you are happy with the OEM exhaust with the valves open? Still considering aftermarket systems? If you want to hear mine let me know.

4. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

I do Scott
    I may run down to NJB when your there.

Let me know and maybe we can hook up

5. F430GB

F430GB F1 Veteran

May 5, 2008
    Reno, NV
    Full Name:
    Gil Folk
    :eek: That looks incredible!!!! Thanks for posting the pics! Now go drive 'er! ;)

-G.B.

6. ferrari355gtb

ferrari355gtb Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    R
    looks great - but it you're going to run on it on the road get rid of them tyres - Corsa's are the only tyre for them.

What's the exhaust mod ?

7. Chupee

Chupee Formula Junior

Jul 10, 2009
    Between Trust funds
    Full Name:
    Blair
    Its funny as i jut put on the Hancook and so fae very sweet maybe we all dont really need to spend that much for a nice ride .. i am pleasantly surprised at 136 a piece .. I know its killin a lot of guys .....