Stradale - LC/Race makes it to US model - pics. | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Stradale - LC/Race makes it to US model - pics.

Discussion in '360/430' started by dan360, Nov 18, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA

Good point about the windows. Stradale is a street car, so why get the lexan windows? Is the weight you save worth the sacrifice? In my opinion, I don't think so.

2. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    I can not believe they put an ashtray in the car :(

Who has time to smoke while driving a almost race car?

3. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA

Italians...? :)

4. 720

720 F1 Rookie

Jul 14, 2003
    So. Cal and No. Utah
    Full Name:
    Rick
    they also put a vanity mirror in the car...my wife will be happy :)

5. Boxer12

Boxer12 Formula 3

Jun 1, 2003
    Tim, unless you ordered yours with a laptop, it will probably be more time before we get your report! Hey, video with your 360C would be nice!! We can all hear for ourselves. Jim

6. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    Tim- F40s with straight pipes are awesome, but the turbos do serve some muffleing functions.

The Stradale may indeed be louder, as I belive it is just straight pipes and no turbines...

720- how hard did they 'rap' on it? They have to get above about 5-6krpms for the crosover to transition and the 'loud' section of the exhaust to come in.

Your second description with hearing the wail above all the race cars sounds not only frigging AWESOME, but about right too :D)

This is a car that needs to be driven in a canyon, just to hear it echoing off the walls... for miles in any direction...

Best!
    Ben.

7. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J

I think ferrari needed to think about a compartment with a fresh set of pants for the Passenger, the new 360 CS is an awesome car, its not meant to be an F40 or 50 its a 360 race prepared, road legal car.

The sound is not like any other Ferrari...Its distinctive and thats one of the marks for this car...others will try to imatate it ..but its the Car to have ......

"Shame" they are seriously expensive here in the UK.. If you can get one.

8. bostonmini

bostonmini Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    Dan,

Is that you in the black 360? that thing is sooo gorgeous, its funny, dont usually flatter, but you were my background for a while:) on my computer. Unfortunately, the last Fcar I drove in was a while ago (355 just around a block, but that was at FONE as well, like 3 years ago...I your ever by there in the future let me know, id love to see your car in person....sadly, they do not feature ride along test "rides" anymore;) hehe. spose thats the downside of being only 21 at an Fcar dealership! though a babson undergrad has one...

9. madturk

madturk Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 2, 2003
    Williston, ND
    Full Name:
    Seyhan Kilincci
    I have to say the start button, LC, race button and the key are great.
    I don't like the looks of the carbon fiber. But I know it's strong and light... What a car. Until the CS came along I wasn't to hot about the 360. What a car. If I could afford one I'd get one today.

10. Jack(LA)

Jack(LA) Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Los Angeles
    No vanity mirror in the US 360CS that I just test drove today. ;)
    And, it's definitely not too loud -- the US exhaust even has the vacuum controlled flaps.