© 2020 MOTORSPORT NETWORK. All rights reserved.
Sign up to receive latest updates for Ferrari News, Threads, and Classifieds
Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by F40, Nov 26, 2003.
To remove this ad click here.
Audio but no visual... Is it just me...? i've been having that problem with a lot of videos from websites lately...
Sound worked for me. You didn't need it, the pictures tell the story.
What an idiot.
LOL, it's the pictures that i DIDN'T get... i only heard the audio...
Sorry, lack of sleep on my part. Still haven't packed for a 6:50 AM flight to China...
Ouch... Yeah, your location says you're moving to China... Tomorrow or just visiting...? Never been to China, sounds cool, though... Good luck and have a safe trip...
For the visually impared.
1. Man sets cruise control on truck.
2. Man climbs onto windshield, attempting to steer with his foot.
3. Man looses control of truck and jumps off.
4. Truck strikes fire plug and sends it flying.
5. Truck hits telephone pole and come to a stop.
This trip is just a two week visit. Moving sometime in January.
LOL, thanks...! You're right, he DOES sound like an idiot...
Try downloading it and then open with all of the media players that you have. I've had error messages on .mpegs, but if I manually open them with WMP, they end up working.
Cool, thanks, i'll try that...
You have a codec installed which your computer thinks it should open this file with. But it's the wrong codec, incapable of displaying the video. You can:
1. Associate another media player in your computer with this kind of file;
2. Upgrade your codecs for the media player you are using
3. Uninstall the codecs one at a time till the problem goes away, or
4. Download a new media player and associate this media file's extension with it (and any other filetypes that you have not been able to view--as long as the new media player supports those filetypes).
5. Buy a Mac. Plug. Play.
6. Call the neighbor's kid to come fix it (as long as you aren't Jacko in real life)!
LOL, Faisal... Number 6 sounds the easiest, but i don't want anyone accusing of me of being another Jacko...
It's sad to think that this persons genes have survived thousands of years of natural selection. Too bad being 'fit' does not equate to being 'smart'.
He almost bought the farm on that one. Left rear tire of the truck almost ran over his head after recoiling from the telephone pole impact. Yikes!
Is it a stolen truck, or is someone doing this just for kicks? I don't get it--is there a story behind this? Was he dared to do it or something, or is the guy really a complete retard? Anyone know the details?
This video actually reminds me of an episode of 'The Simpsons' where Homer and Bart go out onto the windshield of a truck; the truck had an autodrive system that prevented it from crashing. I wonder if that brilliant person got the idea from 'The Simpsons'?