Stupid Lease/Purchase question | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Stupid Lease/Purchase question

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by frogman, Mar 4, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. airbarton

airbarton Formula 3

Nov 11, 2002
    Kennesaw, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Chuck Barton
    Jim I have been looking myself. If I hear of anything I will let you know. I have been very busy these days trying to put together a Charter operation at a local airport. Maybe I have a bad case of ADD or something I don't know but I am constantly shifting my attention to some new thing. I am planning on going down to Gulf Shores in early April though and of course some of that time will be spent hunting around. I will most certainly update you guys though if I see anything attractive. I would hope that you all would extend me the same consideration. Happy hunting!

2. JimSchad

JimSchad Guest

Just an FYI to you guys. This is a reply from Martin in Miami who owns some office space, retail space etc. Very trusted source so take it at face value and make your own call. I posed the condo question in the Florida section hoping for a reply......

Jim,
    being in the biz trust me when I tell you don't even think about it now. First there is nothing cheap. Cheap never has been in pre-construction. Yes, there has been people making a lot of money but the market is just so over inflated that they could\. Just like the .coms this bubble will burst and it will likely be soon.
    Any investment in pre-construction you do right now is a high-risk investment. Be prepared to own what you invest in and be prepared to close on a unit. Likely you will have to and that can come at a price.

If you are interested still, call my wife. Her brokerage deals a lot with pre-construction. Her office is one of the top offices in Miami Beach and yes, she owns it, is successful and is good looking (ask Jerry )

Dynamic Realty Group
    305-868-0505 #106
    Marion Ott

www.2Miami.com

3. airbarton

airbarton Formula 3

Nov 11, 2002
    Kennesaw, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Chuck Barton
    Thanks for that post Jim. It does give one something to think about. I think your friend is correct that timing does play a key role in the outcome of deals like this. Your instinct already picked up on that though as you noted in one of your previous posts. Even I, with the limited knowledge I have of these matters, know that this is important. That is why I have not yet bought units in the other towers. I am waiting to see how it goes. I instead have been looking into other avenues down there such as raw land, bussinesses, ect. Once again good call!