Suggestions for detailer / PPF Queens / LI NY. | FerrariChat

Suggestions for detailer / PPF Queens / LI NY.

Discussion in 'Detailing & Showroom' started by MBi, Apr 5, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MBi

MBi Rookie

May 9, 2016
    New York
    Who do you trust currently and who has had a good relationship long term with a detailer / PPF installer? Yelp reviews for a lot of places are mixed that were mentioned in previous threads so I figured get feedback directly from Ferrari chat users.

I still have the original rock chip prevention film that came on a 2012 California and want to hopefully get it replaced without damage to the paint. Who do you guys trust in the Queens/ Long Island area?

Also want to replace the PPF after some paint correction, previously had PPF installed at dealers, but may want to wrap the whole car. Do you guys prefer someone who does or doesn't use templates? What has been your experiences good and bad. Any seams showing, knife marks, Xpel or 3M?

2. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    BRADAN

LARRYH likes this.
  3. MBi

MBi Rookie

May 9, 2016
    New York
    I actually sent an email months ago to them about their PPF and if they used templates etc, never got a response. I will send them another email. What car did you have covered and how did it go working with them?