Summer Spotters Thread...!!! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Summer Spotters Thread...!!!

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by 134282, Jul 18, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. A few weeks ago Barber Motorsports Park hosted their annual Porsche 250 Grand-am Series races. I was giving a buddy a ride in our 360 Spyder and a bunch of kids pulled up next to us on the interstate in their Honda...with a video camera in hand! I had to put on a "little" show for them. Hopefully their video won't surface on the net though

2. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    i saw a yellow 348 Spider this afternoon, right before Ferrari of Atlanta... i think it was Elgin... Also, after i left FoA to go to Lamborghini of Atlanta (which i never found), i saw a 365 Boxer...! It was gorgeous...! Saw a bunch of other beautiful cars today including some really nice Porsches and a silver Elise...

3. Ksullender

Ksullender Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    Carbon - to get to the Lambo store take 400 to the Northridge exit, go to Roswell rd and turn left heading south, after the first light, Pitts Rd, look on the left side of the road and across from the QT you'll see the dealership.

4. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Thanks, Ken... i'll try that...

Today i saw a red 348 Spider - while i was driving around in a Maserati Ghibli...!!! :)

5. andy308

andy308 Formula 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Andy
    #30 andy308, Aug 29, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I was out driving Sunday morning (on the way to see my damaged 308, but that is another thread) and I see a gorgeous 365 Boxer. I pull in next to this beauty and speak to the owner. He just picked it up the day before from the Bimmer Store. Here is a picture of what it looked like from their website. Let me tell you it is a work or art and looks great rolling down the road.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Hey, i wonder if that's the same guy i saw on Saturday...! The 365s are SOOOO beautiful...

7. Ksullender

Ksullender Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    I saw a red 430 heading north on Roswell Rd at the Abernathy intersection.

8. WJC

WJC Formula Junior

Apr 28, 2004
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Joe C.
    Saw a red/tan 430 spider at NOPI nationals yesterday. Very strange to see a car like that at a tuner car show. It was awesome.

9. elgin328

elgin328 Formula 3

Apr 11, 2004
    near Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I saw a red 330 today in GAINESVILLE it sounded soooooo good & looked the same Are there more Ferraris comming into Gainesville? I only know of about 5 or 6 owners counting me.

10. bruceski3

bruceski3 Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2004
    East TN
    Full Name:
    Bruce
    This is not really an Italian car but just a british made car. Spotted a Delorean on my way thru my old Hometown in East Tenn. I walked in and talked to the front desk of the Dealership (Bike Shop) and invited the owner of the car to come to the Eurofestival. Also there should be some other F-car owners from the East Tenn area coming also to the Eurofestival and checking out this site too for other possible Shows and events.

11. callchuck

callchuck Karting

Aug 29, 2005
    The car has been great! It does draw alot of attention.Thanks Chuck

12. andy308

andy308 Formula 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Chuck,

Glad to see you posting on here. I was wondering if you knew about this website. I really enjoyed seeing your car a few weeks ago. I should have my 308 back in a few weeks from Flashback. I am sad I can't bring it to Atlanta Italian Car Day though. I hope to see you around at some events. Keep enjoying that car it is a work of art.

See ya around town.

13. Tspringer

Tspringer F1 Veteran

Apr 11, 2002
    Buddy of mine saw a red Daytona with California plates at Gran Turismo East in Tucker getting an alignment. Said it was in great shape.... Anyone know whos car this is?

Terry

14. Drew Altemara

Drew Altemara Formula 3

Feb 11, 2002
    Tuscaloosa, AL
    Full Name:
    Drew Altemara
    I'll lay claim to the Daytona. 16733

It's coming back to Tuscaloosa next week.

Drew

15. Varenne

Varenne Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Anyway, saw a light blue 355 today just before 5:00 pm heading south on Tilly Mill road near North Peachtree. Can't remember the official name of the color - a very pale blue. Going slow because of all the traffic, but still sounded very nice.

16. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    i saw a 308 on Friday night...!!! It was right here in Lilburn...!!! It was black...!!! Had historical plates...!!! i was so stoked to see one so close to my house...!!!

17. mini_ferrari

mini_ferrari Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Jerry Preisel
    Saw a red 355 F1 Spider in Chattanooga at Outback last night.

18. WaltP

WaltP Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Cape Canaveral/Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Walt P
    Black 360 (I think, only caugh a quick view) southbound on I-75 North of Macon in the rain today.