Sunday Drive Feb 8th | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Sunday Drive Feb 8th

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Willis360, Feb 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    We seem to always turn off right there and never make the twisties. I think the last time you and Dan S. continued on from there, too, and watched the kid blow his engine trying to keep up with you guys. Formation driving is needed, but it's fun to watch the cars flood the freeway in all directions. Plus, you get to watch the reaction of other cars passengers strain their necks staring. Fun, fun!

2. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    I can think of at least 5 stradales for sale. 3 rosso scuderia, 1 argento nurburgring, and 1 nero daytona.

3. Willis360

Willis360 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2001
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Willis H
    Yeah, but if you want one exactly to your specs, ordering from the dealer is the only way. Some people actually enjoy ordering new cars.

Albert's car is almost here anyway.

4. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    true. if you're going to spend that kind of coin you might as well spec it as you wish. looking forward to running with 4 stradales (albert, jackson, gordo, thomas). oh, to hear them sing!!!

5. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Dave T,

Is Jimmy running a tubi exhaust on his 355? Kuzi and I couldn't figure out if both 355's were screamin' or just yours.