Sunday Oct 3rd Lunch/Drive | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Sunday Oct 3rd Lunch/Drive

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by albertl, Oct 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. CMac

CMac Formula Junior

May 10, 2004
    Gig Harbor Wash.
    Full Name:
    Chris McDonald
    No joke there!!!!

What's up with the fish man! Where's the Stradale!!! Are you keeping the spider up cause you are feeling guilty for cheating on her???!!! :)

2. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    I have to remind myself that that is my other passion besides Ferraris. Fly Fishing that is! Yeah, its really been hard to look at the spider straight in the eyes..........I feel kinda guilty! :)

3. albertl

albertl Formula Junior

Oct 23, 2002
    Washington
    Full Name:
    Albert
    no you don't...;-)

4. thomas_b

thomas_b Formula Junior

Sep 15, 2003
  5. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    You a Fly Fisher Thomas? We should go sometime. I really need to go bad!! Fishing that is :) Love those Goldhead nymphs.........but the Pheasant tail nymphs aren't bad either ;)

6. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    Albert, Me, And Thomas B.........Taken by Andrew from Romeo's 355B

7. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John

Any updates yet? I've been watching for film at eleven but havent' seen anything. Weather looks like it might cooperate Sunday??

8. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    I am going to shoot for a Saturday at the request of a few that are usually tied up on Sundays, church, Seahawks, soccer etc.............

Hopefully within the next two weeks. 10/23 is a special day and may go for that.

Meanwhile, backfilling ditches etc....................

9. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    You should start a new thread with this............Breakfast Club 4!

10. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    I will. I was going to wait until the Monday or Tuesday before the drive and start one. This weekend isn't going to work for me.

Hoping we will get at least one more good one in before the November rain.

The way the new route is laid out I think we would have a better and faster drive if we drove first and had lunch after. Less traffic.

11. TimF40

TimF40 Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    Seattle/Bay Area/NYC
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Thomas: Just how in the hell would you know this link/org existed in the first place?? Fly Fishing? I'm more into Dynamite Fishing myself... ;-}

12. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    Tim, I know you've got those Fly rods stashed in the closet somewhere......You need to break them out and dust them off. Don't be embarassed. It took me many years to overcome it also. ;)

I think we should start a Fly Fishing thread for that matter! :)

13. TimF40

TimF40 Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    Seattle/Bay Area/NYC
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Sure, right next the the blasting caps. Two minutes on the water and I have my limit of fish (and fishing)! Ha!

14. Bob Parks

Bob Parks F1 Veteran
    Consultant

Nov 29, 2003
    Shoreline,Washington
    Full Name:
    Robert Parks
    Alright ! You're on ! A fly fishing thread ! I tried fishing for flies and they just don't bite when the bait is in the water. They do keep flying around my head, though, and when I tried casting for them all I did was hook my ear. So maybe you guys know a different approach to fly fishing. I'm listening.
    B

15. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Bob,
    You are too funny!! I'm having a hard time typing this because of the tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

By the way I've never been into fly fishing before either, I usually fish for Salmon or Halibut! They're usually easier to catch than flies!! Although I did have a dog when I was a kid that loved to catch flies. No really he'd run 'em down, catch 'em and eat 'em. Must have been something lacking in his diet but it was pretty funny to watch!!