sunseeker 56 in play | Page 2 | FerrariChat

sunseeker 56 in play

Discussion in 'Motorcycles & Boats' started by robert biscan, Nov 8, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dino Martini

Dino Martini F1 Rookie

Dec 21, 2004
    Calgary Alberta
    Full Name:
    Martin
    How much new will a 56 Manhattan run? that boat is awsome!

2. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    They quit making them in 04. The new 50 is 1.4 mil and the new 60 is over 2 mil. No word yet from my seller and contract is due to expire today. I will let you know of furure developments.

3. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    No deal, he turned down my offer. We are 50k apart. It's a shame , but I'll keep looking.

4. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    http://losangeles.craigslist.org/boa/110187953.html

We did over $250k in upgrades to this wonderful boat...It is the cheapest vacation home on the ocean you can have...Oh yeah and it is a very seaworthy vessel that can take you to the fish or to Avalon in style and comfort... Lying in San Diego on Shelter Island "Dominion" is a great 2 stateroom boat with a Seatel Sattelite receiver and a 32" Plasma screen in the salon...Directv boxes in the salon and both staterooms...Great amplified stereo system with a 10 disk dvd stack changer, watermaker, 2500 watt inverter, new 1000 lb davit, new Onan 9kw Generator with sound shield, and the list goes on and on....You have the opportunity to own this boat for just $250k before it gets listed and $299k....(Obviously no commish if I sell it myself and you can save).....The new bottom even has some warranty left.....Call me at 866-847-9905 to see her or for more pics....Look at some of the pics to appreciate all we did to her... We will consider a trade for an exotic car like a Ferrari 360 spyder, Porsche turbo cab, Los Cabos Real Estate or California real estate....

this is in or around San Diego

5. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

looks like a nice little hat. im a bit familiar w/ sdyc and shelter is. if anyone needs me to look at it.

6. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    You think that price is in line?

7. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

it's hard to say darth, we don't know what vintage it is, how many hours on the diesels, or how it is equiped. but, hats are often well maintained but i don't really know much about the smaller sf's. it really looks like it is tastefully decorated and from the look of the picture and description, make have a new awlgrip paint and bottom...so, 250k may be fair.

as far as price and boats, i never understand why owners will not transact at a price that is even close to the asking as it is tough to sell these thing...you need to find an buyer that wants your boat! i actually have offered reasonable money on a 2001 61' cheoy lee flush deck 2 years ago. about 200k apart but the boat is still for sale today. who knows what it will transact at? w/ yachts, you need to steal them!

8. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Yes. Truer words have never been spoken. I too like Hats but they are painfully slow.

9. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    Well now the seller has reconsidered and we are 20k apart. I'm still lower, that's a joke. Oh my, what to do? I think I'll wait and see a little more.

10. Qksilver

Qksilver F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2005
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Good luck! I hope to see it in Palm Beach by winter break!

11. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    That does have a nice ring to it. Well see.

12. Qksilver

Qksilver F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2005
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Joe
    It doesn't get much better than that. I plan on living in Palm Beach after college.

I'll keep watch your boat if you leave for a while :)

13. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

Hang in there Robert. Though I assume 20K is a pittance in this price range, hold your ground and see just how motivated the seller is! The 20 saved will go a long way twrd upgrades and maintenance.

Good luck!

14. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    I believe you're right on the money.

15. KTG

KTG Formula Junior

May 16, 2005
    Chicago,IL
    With Yachts...You need a friend who owns one...You don't want to own one.

16. Erik330

Erik330 Formula Junior

May 8, 2004
    Ohio
    Keerist, that Magnum 80 looks like a Bruce McCall cartoon from the book "Zany Afternoons".

Extra points for those who can name the McCall cartoon auto manufacturer withoug googling. :)

17. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    Went to see another boat at the dealer that is the same model and year as the boat in Miami. It has the blue hull and a crew quaters. I don't know the price yet because the guy that owns it is not yet sure. I'm thinking this may be the boat if the price is right.

18. schackman

schackman Formula Junior

Jan 6, 2004
    COLD
    Full Name:
    Schackman
    Crew 1/4s on a 56?????

What crew runs a 56?

Just curious>

19. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.
    Robert, I'm just jumping in here to tell you I think this is a great looking boat.

I hope everything works out for you.

20. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    The crew 1/4's is off the galley and has a head sink , shower and bed. It is for the captain if you have one. I want it for a cook when I am gone for a week or more at on time and I want to be at anchor.

21. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    Back in the game. Well after all the fuss we have a deal and I am moving forward to survey and sea trial next week. I'm so excited and I hope the boat checks out. What a beauty.

22. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.

You are very lucky my friend. I've always liked Sunseeker but hadn't looked at boats in quite awhile..... Until you brought up this thread! Thanks, now something I'm thinking about again. This is one fine boat. I hope it all works out.

23. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    Thanks for the well wishes.

24. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name: