Survey for new Ferrari buyers - help with postgraduate dissertation! | FerrariChat

Survey for new Ferrari buyers - help with postgraduate dissertation!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Chloe.Armstrong, Jan 18, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Chloe.Armstrong

Dec 21, 2022
    Full Name:
    Chloe Armstrong
    Hi all!

I hope you didn’t mind me posting this

I am currently writing my dissertation for my masters and need some help! I am looking into what impact car configuration technology has on the automotive industry supply chains, particularly Ferrari’s operations. I need some information regarding your experiences with this software. The questionnaire is aimed at those who have brought NEW Ferrari vehicles (Not second-hand). The questionnaire will take less than 2 minutes of your time!

It is recommended you read the accompanying participant and consent information document before participating in the questionnaire. The document contains information about:
    • The research, how your answers will be used and contact information should you have any questions.
    • It also contains consent information and states that you understand by continuing you are aware of how your information will be used and your participation is voluntary, meaning you can withdraw at any point.
    If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Information can be found on the information sheet or feel free to message me. Thank you again for your help!

https://forms.office.com/e/9kinQc5Gk2

Attached Files:

2. EastMemphis

EastMemphis Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 25, 2019
    Memphis, TN
    Full Name:
    John
    @Chloe.Armstrong - You have a glaring error on your PIS and consent form. The year is current 2023, not 2022. At least it is on my calendar. I suggest fixing it and perhaps proofing the rest of it just for fun.

For those of you who wish to participate: Be very careful what information you supply. Remember: No good deed goes unpunished. Identity theft is big business and if you can buy a new Ferrari, you're a juicy target.

430tdf and paulchua like this.
  3. Chloe.Armstrong

Dec 21, 2022
    Full Name:
    Chloe Armstrong
    Hi! Thank you so much for point that error out to me. I’m so sorry for the rookie mistake!

I’m sure you also saw then on the questionnaire that no personal details are asked for. Completely anonymous, completely voluntary.

Thanks again for looking though!

4. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Hi Chloe,

Actually the survey form is not accessible either. (at least by me.)

Not a good start, and if I may say, a lot of red flags are rising for me as well.

5. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    I wonder how many "Ferrari owners" are not actual owners on FerrariChat.

Must be quite a few...

6. Xrayv8

Xrayv8 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 18, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Xray
    I'll guess 70% are not

TheMayor likes this.
  7. Chloe.Armstrong

Dec 21, 2022
    Full Name:
    Chloe Armstrong

It may not be accessible due to the study being over now, but thanks you anyway for trying to view

No need for red flags, was a simple research project for a postgrad dissertation- nothing more to it I can assure you

8. Chloe.Armstrong

Dec 21, 2022
    Full Name:
    Chloe Armstrong
    Hi thanks for your input,

I only place this post on here in hopes that this “community” could aid me with the project

I actually did recieve a few responses in the end! But thanks again for the helpful input! Will bare in mind for future reference :)