Suspension Control System Failure | FerrariChat

Suspension Control System Failure

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by marky1, Oct 6, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. marky1

marky1 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2004
    Full Name:
    Mark
    This has just come up on my 812. Any way to get reset it and cross my fingers or should it go to the dealer? Cheers

2. junc

junc Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 2, 2007
    Chicago/Laguna Beach
    Full Name:
    Jun
    Sorry to hear. Have you had the car on the charger the whole time? I always start with possible battery related issues before delving further
    .Ive never gotten that one but sometimes if I dont press the brake pedal firmly while starting the car I get error messages. I then restart and they go away. If the car has been on charger then it probably has to go to the dealer.

3. marky1

marky1 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2004
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Yes car has been on charger pretty much all the time. It's now at the dealer. Will update the post when I find out what caused the issue. Thanks

Eryoong and junc like this.
  4. Frank_C

Frank_C F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2004
    Whistling through the wheat field in Texas
    Full Name:
    Frank Cavallo
    Good move! You could have tried a hard reboot- disconnect the battery for 30 min. I had a CEL Stop Go failure and engine module failure (due to bad gas). I was told by my service guy it was worth a try as I live an hour away. Of course it didn’t work but he said to try it anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

marky1 likes this.
  5. marky1

marky1 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2004
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Apparently a sensor issue. Replaced under warranty.

junc and vraa like this.