Sussex FOC Meets | FerrariChat

Sussex FOC Meets

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by stevetr, Aug 16, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. stevetr

stevetr Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2003
    Surrey, UK
    Full Name:
    Stephen
    First off, this is not an FOC bashing thread!!!

Although I live in Sussex I've been attending Kent events since I joined FOC this year. The only reason for choosing Kent meetings was the number of F-chatters also attending. Now that we have regular F-chat pub evenings planned (hopefully) I might check out the Sussex FOC activity.

From the FOC newsletter it appears that Sussex is a well supported group with regular meetings and other events. Does anyone have any feedback on this? I've not been aware of many Sussex members on here.

I would guess its ok to attend both groups anyway.

Steve

2. CharlieUK

CharlieUK Karting

Jun 30, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    Charlie
    I have spoken with John Wellard a few times (not met yet) and seems a great and helpful chap. I am going to my first (hopefully) Sussex FOC meeting next month - Weds 1st Sept.

Out of pure curiosity if you live in Surrey why don't you go to the Surrey meets??

3. stevetr

stevetr Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2003
    Surrey, UK
    Full Name:
    Stephen
    That's a fair point Charlie! Actually I live about 200m inside the Surrey border, but my postal address is West Sussex.... oh, and I live about 1/4 mile from Kent!

I might see you at the Sussex meet then.

Steve

4. CharlieUK

CharlieUK Karting

Jun 30, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    Charlie
    Sounds like you live near to where I used to live - Woldingham.