TAG MOTORSPORTS F8 SPIDER PROJECT - WITH ONGOING UPDATES | Page 2 | FerrariChat

TAG MOTORSPORTS F8 SPIDER PROJECT - WITH ONGOING UPDATES

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by TAGMotorsports, Jan 27, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Lagunae92

Lagunae92 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 16, 2018
    SoCal
    off topic.....Race exhaust Pista video I just saw!

Sean@TAG likes this.
  2. Jwootson

Jwootson Rookie

Feb 14, 2020
    Full Name:
    justin wootson
    I noticed you installed black lug nuts with the wheel install. Do you all sell those or can you let me know the source where those came from? The factory chrome or titanium lug nuts are an eye sore with black wheels.

3. Sean@TAG

Sean@TAG Formula Junior
    Sponsor

Feb 25, 2015
    Hey there!! This wheel set was actually cut in order to accept aftermarket lug bolts. I am unaware of any black OEM style unfortuantely.

4. axlesofevil

axlesofevil Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 14, 2012
    San Diego, CA
    IND sells black chrome parts for BMWs. I actually sent them my chrome Dinan badge and they were able to paint the letters black. You may be able to ask them if you can send in your lug bolts to be painted? Then you'd have to have your car up on stands... But potentially worth looking into.

@Sean@TAG you guys installed Novitec springs and the Forza exhaust valve controller on my 458 last month. I was able to change the setting on the exhaust controller on my own. Took a while to get the unit unglued; you guys did a good job setting it in there! That thing wasn't going anywhere! Well done. :D

5. Sean@TAG

Sean@TAG Formula Junior
    Sponsor

Feb 25, 2015

Glad to hear you got it!!! Thank you, we take pride in our quality of work :)

axlesofevil likes this.