Tailor Made/Atelier high quality leathers in F12/Tdf/812 | Page 14 | FerrariChat

Tailor Made/Atelier high quality leathers in F12/Tdf/812

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by dcmetro, Nov 26, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Thecadster

Thecadster F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 27, 2017
    CLRut and F140C like this.
  2. Boots

Boots Formula 3

Jan 17, 2020
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Jake
    Personally, of all the above I think the most suitable for a metallic bright red would be the two I've attached. I think the richness and tone of that shade of brown would work well with a brighter red.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Attached Files:

JMJ likes this.
  3. robcut1

robcut1 Karting

Dec 30, 2016
    Very nice... I was thinking the same thing. Now down to Soul Joe, Count Prestige and Toscano.
    Any thoughts as to the seat style assuming an electric non racing seat?

4. Boots

Boots Formula 3

Jan 17, 2020
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Jake
    Hmmmmmm. If electric is a must, the one I've attached is my personal favourite. Why no racing seats though?

Loxo and JMJ like this.
  5. robcut1

robcut1 Karting

Dec 30, 2016
    Very cool “camo” theme!
    I was under the impression that the racing seats are less comfortable, less adjustable and even to a point less desirable overall for a GT car. In other words, if the intent of the car is to cruise then why have racing seats which seem to be a compromise. That being said, in my opinion, racing seats have a place in this car if you are taller, or if your particular design would be incomplete without them in which case these advantages outweigh the compromise.
    I welcome the opinion of others.

6. Bundy

Bundy Formula 3

May 18, 2011
    Arizona & Kentucky
    Full Name:
    Anir
    That’s a fair characterization. We’ve spec’d the Goldrake (racing) seats in every Ferrari for which they were available. I would agree that our bulkier FF seats were probably more comfortable for journeys over 4-5 hours. But I find the Goldrake seats to be comfy, too, and so beautiful and better suited to higher lateral cornering loads (but still not as good as a Porsche Cup seat).

of2worlds likes this.
  7. robcut1

robcut1 Karting

Dec 30, 2016
    After reading some more threads, I have changed my mind 2/3rds of people prefer the racing seats and almost all feel that they are comfortable for at least 30 minutes but more likely 2-3 hours. Ultimately, it does come down to style which seems to be at a much higher level with the racing seats.
    Plenty of seat styles ranging from smooth, to mild scoring, plain Daytonas or striped daytonas. Any consensus as to what would best fit the character of a Rosso GTS?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Loxo, JMJ, of2worlds and 1 other person like this.
  8. Boots

Boots Formula 3

Jan 17, 2020
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Jake
    So many options to choose from, I think myself and others could sit here for hours contemplating options and combinations between the seat style, leather colour, treatment, etc...Maybe narrow down what you're looking for/want in the spec!

9. dgoldenz94

dgoldenz94 Formula Junior

Apr 13, 2020
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    David Gold

Every single one of those looks amazing

Thecadster likes this.
  10. robcut1

robcut1 Karting

Dec 30, 2016
    JMJ, Boots and NürScud like this.
  11. 350MH83

350MH83 Formula 3

Jul 11, 2014
    Denmark
    Full Name:
    Max
    I know many people keep saying racing seats dont fit with the car, but come on, this is a Ferrari. Although not the track focused Pista, it remains a very fast and capable sports car, and racing seats are definitely not out of space in here. They look so much better and in my opinion are very comfortable (I am 184cm for 75Kg). Maybe they dont fit all body shapes, and I can understand that. But I am only considering a 812 with racing seats. They are a must for me.

robcut1, rossodino, Bundy and 2 others like this.
  12. Boots

Boots Formula 3

Jan 17, 2020
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Jake
  13. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    I still like the look of Count Prestige leather in the style as seen on the tdF. It simply looks naturally rich without trying too hard. MY 2 cents...

14. dcmetro

dcmetro F1 Veteran

Nov 27, 2007
    Paris , France
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    Perfectly said

of2worlds likes this.
  15. robcut1

robcut1 Karting

Dec 30, 2016
    Any opinions regarding the white details in this car including the instrument bezel surround, sides a console, piping and seat cavallino?

JMJ likes this.
  16. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    Probably Grigio chiaro. Light gray. Opinion? Works in this car

Be careful with these highlights in the dash- may reflect.

17. ppg70

ppg70 Formula Junior

Aug 22, 2017
    of2worlds, Loxo, JagShergill and 4 others like this.
  18. JLF

JLF Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2009
  19. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    matthis, Thecadster and 611LW like this.
  20. PantherMD

PantherMD Karting

Dec 14, 2016
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    David G
    Does anyone know approximately what the upcharge to do the interior leather in count prestige instead of standard cuoio is?

21. robcut1

robcut1 Karting

Dec 30, 2016
    I would like to know the appropriate cost as well. I do not want to go to TM without any idea whether something is worth doing when compared with other beautiful options including those that are “standard”.

22. Boots

Boots Formula 3

Jan 17, 2020
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Jake
    @Challenge64 would be the man to ask off the top of my head. His TDF has it.

23. robcut1

robcut1 Karting

Dec 30, 2016
    I already asked him but he doesn't recall.

24. Boots

Boots Formula 3

Jan 17, 2020
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Jake
    Both are stunning..Heritage mahagony reminds me of a wonderfully patina'd couch whereas Count Prestige resembles fine luggage. There is no wrong choice!

25. dcmetro

dcmetro F1 Veteran

Nov 27, 2007
    Paris , France
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    A chesterfield sofa, in a London's gentlemen club , full 80 years old lords talking about their Rajasthan tiger hunting stories ahahah I personally find HM leather in a Ferrari plain ridiculous :D:D

Count prestige is fabulous

halr75 and Boots like this.