Talk me off the ledge: GranSport and Gran Turismo

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by Gran Drewismo, Jan 25, 2018.

1. FerrariChat Miami - Earlybird $ ENDS August 24th at 5pm. https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/ferrarichat-miami-earlybird-ends-august-24th-5pm.582547/ Everything with the event is confirmed and all deposits paid. We already have a double digit number of cars entered including 430 to 488's and 599 to 812's sprinkling in some Californias and classics like 328's. Yes, we have Lamborghinis and McLarens too. We're staying at the Ritz Carlton - Key Biscayne on the beach with events at Homestead Race Track, Miami Design District, The Deck, and Curtiss Mansion.
  1. Cavallino Aficionado

Oct 3, 2006
    Lk. Tapps/Buckley WA
    Full Name:
    Brian
    So pick up a 2014 GT and drive the wheels off it or get rid of it before costly repairs come about? I'm looking to replace my DD with a 14 GT so I can enjoy my everyday drive. I'm shy of 10k miles a year and the two cars I've had my eye on are under 15k cars. So maybe I drive it for 5-6 years (75k)

2. Cavallino Aficionado

Oct 3, 2006
    Lk. Tapps/Buckley WA
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Thoughts guys...?

3. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    I just replaced my 2008 with a 2013 GT S and will have it on the road Sunday as I'm finishing the installation of a new headliner tomorrow. I DD mine 6 months a year - can't wait to drive the 2013 as I got it mid winter.

Robb likes this.