ManLife - TALKING THROUGH LIFE CHANGES WITH A PARTNER | FerrariChat

ManLife TALKING THROUGH LIFE CHANGES WITH A PARTNER

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by rob lay, Sep 9, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
  2. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    umm, what you suggest is exactly the title of the article. :D

3. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    But why say any more? To me, this is obvious. Why is it worthy of discussion? If you have people who are dependent on you, why wouldn't you talk to them about life's major changes?

rob lay likes this.
  4. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Skimmed the article after reading Dale's comment. When I 1st saw the title, I figured for sure it was gonna be a guide for explaining to your partner that you had ED, a guide for which I have no need. :D But, after all, according to the TV ads, ">50% of men over 40 struggle at least occasionally with ED or PE." But you probably don't need to talk that one over with your partner to keep her informed, as it's gotta be obvious already.

Then, I saw a flash of brilliance in the article.

When discussing it with a partner, start with, "Honey, WE have ED." As explained by the "Shift from I to We" section of the article. I'm pretty certain that will put you on the road to recovery by making her part of the problem, and therefore, part of the solution.

:D

D

5. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    women will be women, if their mate has ED, they will blame themselves, at least first.

Texas Forever likes this.