TAMPA BAY RESTAURANT RECCO ? | FerrariChat

TAMPA BAY RESTAURANT RECCO ?

Discussion in 'Drink, Smoke, and Fine Dining' started by Steelton Keith, Aug 27, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Will be there four days mid September. Researched the usual sites. Looking for higher end restaurant suggestions based on recent info. I've done the Bern's thing. Thanks for your advice. Keith

2. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

If you like old school Italian food with the waiters in tuxedos go to Donatello’s . It’s definitely high end. I was there a few weeks ago and the food was on point. Amazing menu , homemade deserts and first class service. It’s a locals place not a tourist trap. Best , Kirk.

3. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Thanks Kirk. This place was at the top of several of my researched list...really helps to have informed local opinion. We're coming down for the Eagles game Sept. 16. (taking my niece and her husband who live in Sarasota. Do you ever attend TB Bucs games? People tell me best thing to do for good seats is to buy them on the street morning of game. Thanks again!

4. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Keith , I had season tickets for years and gave them up. I have a ticket broker whom I use on a regular basis for concerts,so if you need his number for football tickets let me know. Best , Kirk