TArse banned---------- | Page 4 | FerrariChat

TArse banned----------

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by tonyh, Mar 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. stevetr

stevetr Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2003
    Surrey, UK
    Full Name:
    Stephen
    Well said Rick! I'm one of those members who has scaled back their posting. Life's too short to waste hours following the endless inane banter that makes up 90% of the UK section.

I will stick around though. There are some great people here and there's no better place to link up with fellow enthusiasts for a Sunday morning drive-out and bacon sarnie on Box Hill!

Steve

2. RAY430RED

RAY430RED Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Marlborough Wilts
    Full Name:
    Ray F
    Ha now we need to keep the kids amused RAY360M

3. D11VE:J

D11VE:J Formula 3

Nov 9, 2004
    To one and all;

Can I just say from afar, I would rather have FChat than not have it, no matter what you silly boys call one another on line, most distasteful and uncalled for, but think of this, I went on line at a Los Angeles Ferrari dealership the other day to show the guy my V12 575, he was not amused at what he read, we make ourselves look like a bunch of prime idiots with such outlandish postings.

I am proud to be a Ferrai owner, and enjoy being one of the FChatters, however, isn't it about time we did some kissing and making up and started to behave a bit more responsibly towards one another? There is little fun in being insulted on line and then having 2 others tell you 'he was only joking' and 5 more join in trying to counter what the others said to prove he was being rude. I ask you this simple question; would you speak like that to my face, the answer is no you would not.

Behaving badly on the web is a brave as these tossers who make rude signs at you like peeling a banana when they feel safe in their car and you have made a minor error and upset them. I can tell you they soon sh4t themselves when you chase them and make moves to take them off the road.

The way to treat rudeness on the web is the same way I treated an off-duty bus driver one night. I was out with my kids in the car minding my own business, not a care in the world, bothering nobody, this car overtook me, the guy stood on his brakes, he got out of his car, all becuse I was poodling along, he waved his finger threateningly in my face leaning in my car window, he shouted in my face trying to pick a fight, I remained cool, he then walked around to the front of my car holding his hand up to stop me moving as if he was taking my reg number, I let the clutch out and he went on to the bonnet, spread eagled over the windscren, screeming his head off, he went over the roof and landed behind my car flat on his back as I drove off. I was ready to run him over, I felt that his bad behaviour justfied him being taught a GOOD lesson, just the answer for cowardly little rats with big gobs. He chose the wrong night and the wrong man to f--k with. Bet he did not do that again in a hurry.

Post a joke or something if what you want is a laugh, go take some pictures of nice cars and post them, it takes time and effort and shows you care about the rest of your mates enough to do it. Remember, you don't know who you are insulting on the web. Be Nice you will enjoy life more, it beats being thrown over the top of a Volvo when you are least expecting it, my bus driver mate will confirm that for you.

tonyh, you have my heart felt thanks for putting up with such crap from a few very ungrateful people. I enjoyed meeting and chatting at Virginia Water.

Much Love to you all, missing home and the car
    Dave
    D11VE:J

4. murph7355

murph7355 Formula 3

Nov 30, 2002
    SE England Yorkie
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Good call Tony.

Quality of posts (whether humourous or on topic!) is far more important than volume. Some people would do well to bear this in mind.

Incidentally stevef, I'm Northern :)

5. burriana

burriana Formula 3

Jul 8, 2004
    North Yorkshire UK
    Full Name:
    AL
    I sympathise with the reasoning... although on balance maybe a tad harsh in the execution Dave :D

Tony - like many people have said, I think you have been forced into doing the right thing. The site was so much more pleasant last week, and it wasn't all about Ferraris.

6. 5to1

5to1 Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2004
    I find turning on people who have dared to canvas opinion about a dealer more worrying then BS posts.

I can ignore off topic posts and threads quite easily.

However, judging by the treatment the other guy got I'd be very cautious to canvas and believe anything about a sponsor on this site. And then people have the nerve to ask why some of us don't fill in our profiles.

BTW if your going to bolster a dealers reputation be smart enough to post more then once or twice and on other topics. LMAO.

7. 400SPYDER

400SPYDER F1 Rookie

Jul 7, 2004
    Kent, England
    Full Name:
    kevan
    Agree with all your sentiment about how we 'talk' to each other Dave - very well said.

The fact that you admit to owning a Volvo has somewhat reduced your credibility however - as I believe all Volvo drivers are a bunch of old to$$ers, who need to be put out of their misery ! :D:D:D ;)

Can't remember who else said it, but I also think Tea Are was looking to get himself banned - guess he was surprised about the length of the ban though.

Hopefully we will all support Tony 110% in his decision - his is a thankless task - and whatever my opinion as to the rights and wrongs of the ban's length Tony has my full support - as he does a brilliant job, which I am sure no one else here could do half as well - nor would they want to do it.

8. reggie

reggie Guest

Tea Arse has signed a profile onto this new chat site as me, his bogus profile contains the personal information i have included in my f-chat profile and he is posting as me on there.

He can do what he likes, he is an idiot, but he doesnt not have the right to put my personal details onto a bogus site. I know a person who works with the police against anti spamming etc, and will take advice from him about action i can take - this is an intrusion into my life and my jaunt with the internet has got me slightly worried about other things.

This man is an absolute coward and needs help. As Dave said, he wouldnt say the things he has to my face in a pub and he hides behind the interent. What a coward.

Some of you still want him back on here ?

9. Steve_nero

Steve_nero Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    London
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Reggie

Sorry but I don't understand. Has he signed onto a completely unrelated site to Fchat using your details?

Steve

10. burriana

burriana Formula 3

Jul 8, 2004
    North Yorkshire UK
    Full Name:
    AL
    Now THAT, is worrying!
    Though I suspect he is getting help to do it.

:(

11. reggie

reggie Guest

posting the cars i own, the area i live , my date of birth, my job, and my full name.

You wouldnt be worried about that ? I seriously am

12. Steve_nero

Nov 4, 2003
    London
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Reggie, that's weird. The man is a freak.

13. Ade

Ade Formula 3

Jan 31, 2004
    UK
    **** , I totally fell for that! I actually thought that was you! That is seriously out of order on their part.

14. reggie

reggie Guest

i have just been told that it is completely illegal to impersonate someone else and the major bit, post personal details in a public forum on the interent.

Tea Arse is in trouble

15. Steve_nero

Nov 4, 2003
    London
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I'm lost. Where and when did this happen. What site are you talking about and how do you know it's him.

16. reggie

reggie Guest

LeeP and SteveP have set up www.supercarchat.com .

I knew nothing about it, someone e-mailed me to tell me that this has happened and he knew it wasnt me and i should be worried about the personal information he has included. I was told who it was and besides, who else is that sick and twisted with an unkown grudge against me ?

This has been a real eye opener in relation to the internet.

17. Steve_nero

Nov 4, 2003
    London
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Wow.

Sorry, I was WAY behind the ball.

18. MarkCollins

MarkCollins F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jul 2, 2002
    South England
    Full Name:
    Mark Collins
    Reggie fwiw LeeP appears to have shut down the account in your name

I have to say that I see their decision to have their own forum for their mindless drivel is an excellent plan :)

19. burriana

burriana Formula 3

Jul 8, 2004
    North Yorkshire UK
    Full Name:
    AL
    Your not wrong Reggie about your false profile - and people are falling for it.

I wish them luck with the site if that is what they want to do, but I just wish they'd have a bit more dignity and stop bad mouthing F.Chat.

I also hope we don't lose one guy in particular as I know his loyalties must be somewhat divided at the moment.

al

20. Steve_nero

Nov 4, 2003
    London
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Don't leave Tony!!

21. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    I don't think Al means me :D :D

22. Lee_Proctor

Lee_Proctor Formula 3
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2004
    Full Name:
    Lee
    For information before you starting pointing the finger - it wasn't Tea Arse. I checked the IP and it goes way off his home location.

Thanks
    Lee

23. reggie

reggie Guest

we shall see, wont we

24. Lee_Proctor

Lee_Proctor Formula 3
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2004
    Full Name:
    Lee
    ALL - STOP THIS FINGER POINTING.

I would publish his IP address but it is not practical to do so.

The last post by the fake "reggie" came from South London. Ahem? I dont believe Tea Arse is from there so stop your moaning and your lies. Someone knows that people on the new site has issues with the real "reggie" and is clearly taking the pi$$.

I have deleted his posts/account the lot.

Lee

25. Lee_Proctor

Lee_Proctor Formula 3
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2004
    Full Name:
    Lee
    M8, It's my job to "track & trace" people. I work on a very secure network. I know what I'm talking about.