Testa Rossa or 328?? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Testa Rossa or 328??

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by FDJake, Jul 27, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ehamilton

Ehamilton Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 13, 2010
    Durham, NC; USA
    Full Name:
    Eric Hamilton
    Man, if you aren't letting them drive the X1/9 before marriage... You are underplaying your cards.

2. Duane_Estill

Duane_Estill F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Duane K Estill
    #27 Duane_Estill, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
    Point taken. I will gladly let them drive the Fiat Spider, but not the X1/9. The X is just too special and it's just too close to my heart, but I"m loosening up. A female friend recently test drove an X for me and almost bought it herself, and now wants to drive mine, don't know.

I am convinced that women that "like" to drive are potentially better drivers than men because females genetically have better hand/eye coordination than males due to the fine motor skills needed to nurture while males were out killing the food to bring back to the cave. I learned this lesson taking classical piano for 10 years. All the girls blew me away, but I was the only one who became a professional. Persistence is the key in many aspects of life.

Sorry to stray off topic.

3. PhilNotHill

PhilNotHill Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    I would go for the TR.

But if I wanted a convertible I would go for a 360 Spider. Forza says it's the best bang for the buck today: low maintenance and good performance. And you can get F1 or manual. You give up V12 for much lower maintenance costs. Performance probably an edge to the 360.

Life is good.
    Life is better driving a Ferrari.