Testarossa 1990 silver/red rare combo | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Testarossa 1990 silver/red rare combo

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by Testarossa Lover, Jan 8, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Testarossa Lover

Testarossa Lover F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    Hi everyone,

The inquiries continue but I am little frustrated to why people are inquiring about how did I get into an accident??? And ask for more pictures.

Guys, please don’t bother contacting me if this is not your type of a TR.
    For the record:

1. She always looked hot but now she looks like a model with repaint of the panel and color blend. NO, I didn’t have the entire car repainted.

2. The damage was to the driver side Rear Fender, scratch on the door, scratch to the rear bumper, damage to the driver rear wheel. One of the stakes got pushed back and damaged the radiator.

3. After I received the car, I heard a noise from the right rear and it was a bearing. So we had it replaced.

4. Paint work for rock chips to the front bumper, hood, head lights and side mirrors were completed while she was at the body shop. It didn’t need it but since it was already there, I figured it was time for a concourse finish once again.

5. Since the accident, I have driven about 1,000 miles in the last few months… I have no issues with the car and I am not selling just because of the accident.
    For those of your who are more curious about how she looked before and after, I am posting additional accident pictures so you don’t bother me and waste my time.

Please look and read d all the posts on this car, she truly has been transparent to all here from the first day I have owned her. With the maintenance history in hand reflecting near day one, unbelievable paint finish by Dave at Motorsport and the perfect hands of Eric Sanders at Auto Gallery keeping her tunned up and maintained, I will proudly be showing her at the Palm Desert concourse.

Come take a look; I challenge you to find an issue that you can’t live with. She has 45,000 miles and yes, she competes with those that have under 5,000 miles. Hard to believe, but it is true.

I would like her to find a good home, but for now I am really enjoying having her as the garage queen.

If you want the perfect TR, first take a reality pill that a well sounded car is hard to find adn not only she is well maintained, she is Silver/Red combo that is hard to find.

So, please don’t contact me with “oh, I wish it was a red/tan” lol… She is one sexy B***H in SILVER/RED.

Enjoy the accident pictures. FYI, Qauter Panel was replaced and not repaired. Now, show me the money…:)

2. Testarossa Lover

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    #102 Testarossa Lover, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. Testarossa Lover

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    #103 Testarossa Lover, Mar 5, 2014
  4. nsortor12

nsortor12 Formula Junior

Feb 1, 2013
    Louisville
    INCREDIBLY beautiful car.

If only I was in the market for a TR... this has got to be one of my favorite color combinations on any Ferrari and especially this car. Stunning. :)

GLWS :D

5. Testarossa Lover

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    #105 Testarossa Lover, Mar 5, 2014
  6. Testarossa Lover

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    Thank you Nick... I can't say that I will not miss her... I am hoping my back recovers and if it does, I am looking to driver for another 50,000 miles. :)

7. REMIX

REMIX Two Time F1 World Champ

That is one good looking car.

8. Testarossa Lover

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    Thanks so much.

9. Testarossa Lover

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    #109 Testarossa Lover, Mar 5, 2014
  10. Testarossa Lover

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    Ok, one more thing let me add to the this post so I can get it off my chest...

Don't call me to tell me that I am priced equally to 360s... and please don't compare this to a 360. This TR is known to leave many 360s behind and tight runs with 430s. there is something about 12 cylinders and the wide back end that warnes others "Don't **** with Me" :) There, I got it off my chest and done venting... :)

11. Testarossa Lover

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    Finally nonsense inquiries about the accident has stopped! She is still available. If you are attending Palm Desert Concourse March 30th, you will find her on the green. :)

12. DoubleD33

DoubleD33 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

May 2, 2012
    Pasadena, CA / Oahu, HI
    Full Name:
    Dan D
    I am not afraid to admit it....Look at one of my earlier posts in this thread. I was a Victim of the 12 cyl...That was a Fun Evening!!!

This is an amazing running car!!

13. The Outcast

The Outcast Formula 3

Apr 19, 2011
    Royal Oak Michigan
    This car is frickin' yummy. OMG.

14. Testarossa Lover

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    Hey Dan,

Hope all is well with you brother... Are you coming out to Palm Desert concourse?

15. Testarossa Lover

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    Thank you... Up close, she is even hotter... Perfect paint and that rich red interior sure makes her stand out.

16. DoubleD33

DoubleD33 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

May 2, 2012
    Pasadena, CA / Oahu, HI
    Full Name:
    Dan D
    I will register tomorrow. I can only come sunday due to other plans...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

17. okiedude

okiedude Formula 3

Jul 11, 2011
    Remulak
    Full Name:
    Blake
    Haig, I hope your back gets better and you keep her!

18. meandmyredcorvette

meandmyredcorvette Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 15, 2014
    Virginia
    Full Name:
    Dino
    Good Luck in selling her. I ended up selling my 512 TR as you know. Had to take about $40K less than what similar ones are selling for due to accident history. I am happy that you have before and after photos. This is very helpful for the new owner! As you told me, be patient and it will sell. She is amazing looking!!!

19. Testarossa Lover

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    Thanks you for your kind wishes Blake.

20. Testarossa Lover

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    Thank you for your compliment. Sad to hear you took such a big hit on your car. It is almost expected with any Ferrari but the right buyer will come along.

My TR was apprised at $94,000 after the accident with an estimated $27,000 in diminished value pricing it her at 70k. If she sells, I want her to go to a good stable. she is one of the best documented TRs with great owners and maintenance records reflecting to day one.

21. Testarossa Lover

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    hi everyone,

I'm pleased to inform you that she is under contract at this time subject to PPI inspection which is being conducted as we speak. Stay tuned…

22. okiedude

okiedude Formula 3

Jul 11, 2011
    Remulak
    Full Name:
    Blake
    Good job Haig! I'm sure she is going to a good home. I suppose it is with mixed emotions.

23. meandmyredcorvette

meandmyredcorvette Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 15, 2014
    Virginia
    Full Name:
    Dino
    Awesome!!!

Beautiful car!!!!!

24. Testarossa Lover

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    Hi Blake,

Where should I start???

All I can tell you that it is not easy and if this falls short, I am not going through the process again. I will keep her for life.

On a good note, she is finding herself heading to a great home, great owner who appreciates her and forgives her past and values her as one of many of his garage queens.

We quickly moved to PPI based on couple of emails and a phone call and a good understanding. I am confident she will turn out to be everything I have said she already is and more.

I enjoyed my last one on one with her for 60 miles driving her to The Auto Gallery where she will get her final inspection. Once the PPI report is to Buyer's satisfaction, funds will be wired on Thursday and she will be transported far away.

I think it will be less painful if I will not be there to watch her get loaded up. So for now, I have wished her happy more driving days to a well know Fchat friend. That is all I can say for now and once the deal is done, I will leave it up to the Buyer to introduce himself.

25. Testarossa Lover

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    Thanks buddy. She really is beautiful. I past 3 Highway patrols who gave me the smile today and dozens of cameras flashing giving me the feel of a celebrity... Not... lol, It was her not me that they were interested in... :)