News

Testarossa, 512 TR, F512 M Registry

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by bob348, Mar 6, 2007.

1. tommydogs

tommydogs Karting

Nov 9, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Tommy Robinson
    Thanks for your input, it is much appreciated.

OK, it seems the mileage column isn't really needed and could cause confusion between miles/kilometers, so I've removed it.
    I've also removed the Euro Model column until I can fully understand all the world models Ferrari produced for the Testarossa.
    I've also reversed the interior/exterior color headings so they are correct

And you have another question that I'm not quite sure about the translation, but it seems maybe instead of having a column for mono-specchio models, I just put a note at the top saying something like "mono-specchio models from VIN: 50000 - 67890". And maybe the same for knock-off wheels?

new page is: http://ferrariregistry.org

If I end up doing the registry for other models, then the above will be a general landing page with a link to Testarossa registry.

LockGuy, enzo246 and turbo-joe like this.
  2. godabitibi

godabitibi F1 Veteran

Jan 11, 2012
    La Sarre, Quebec, Ca
    Full Name:
    Claude Laforest
    Very nice job Tommy. I'm happy someone did it. Thanks!

3. turbo-joe

turbo-joe F1 Veteran

Apr 6, 2008
    southwest germany
    Full Name:
    romano schwabel
    WOW tommy, that looks now pretty good :)

very good idea

you have much time doing this all? thank you :)
    retired already?
    please change the manufacturer name at 76611, it is lorenz & rankl not frankl like frankenstein :) :)
    69191, 72177, 73607 : would be nice to have there a link to their homepage
    75872; what means PSP? power steering plus??
    76427, 78579 rob hayden is also a member here, uzz32soarer
    954630: why you put the complete VIN in under comment? something special with this VIN?
    97258: has ABS, so all after this VIN have also? or is this a one of a kind ABS car?

thank you for your work for this listings :)

4. tommydogs

tommydogs Karting

Nov 9, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Tommy Robinson
    Thank you for the compliment, and thank you for organizing it up to this point!

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  5. tommydogs

tommydogs Karting

Nov 9, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Tommy Robinson
    I've spent more time than I should have -- but I haven't done programming/web design for over 10 years, so it's not to be unexpected. I thought I was merely unemployed, but as it turns out I may be retired.

Done

I've added a hyperlink to the homepage

I have no idea -- it was just part of the data I copied. If you think it means nothing, I'll get rid of it

Thanks, I tried searching for his name amongst the users, but couldn't find it. I've removed his name from the Comments field and put his username in the Fchat field.

I have no idea -- it was just part of the data I copied. If you think it means nothing, I'll get rid of it

Not sure, but the poster of the information had wanted it acknowledged -- I think he was also interested in knowing what VINs had the ABS feature.

Thanks for your help in doing some Quality Assurance work on my site -- much appreciated!

6. turbo-joe

turbo-joe F1 Veteran

Apr 6, 2008
    southwest germany
    Full Name:
    romano schwabel
    I was only asking some things because those have not been clear to me. thanks for explaining/changing :)
    go on so !

7. LockGuy

LockGuy Rookie

Apr 30, 2016
    Toronto, Canada
    Hi Guys. I mention that my car has ABS because I have been told this is a rare feature. Was curious to know if this was indeed the case. Thanks for the great work you did on the registry.