Sold - Testarossa/Boxer first and second gears | FerrariChat

Sold Testarossa/Boxer first and second gears

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by c4b4the04, Aug 7, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. c4b4the04

c4b4the04 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 9, 2017
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Cassidy
    I have 3 transmission gears for a Testarossa/512/Boxer gearbox. These are getting difficult to find, and I thought they might help another member out..

All gears from a 5-85 date coded transmission, one owner car until 2019. 25k miles on transmission, gears show no signs of damage.

Matching second gear set for a Testarossa or Boxer Berlinetta transaxle. Both driven and drive in good condition. 119793 and 119806 (ZF marking on gear is 132144). This PAIR will fit any of those transmission shafts, individual replacement not recommended. I understand this set to be stronger than the stock BB gears and a common upgrade.

First gear 119792, also from Testarossa (early) gearbox, hard to find piece. Many later revisions and I understand this piece is out of production. For many early gearbox owners, it is either replace this gear with used or replace both driven and drive gears.

Gears were removed when transaxle was refitted with a new differential and first gear (driven).

All 3 gears for €1300 or $1500 USD. Located in the US, I will work with you on shipping (domestic shipping included or overseas I will do my best to help offset costs). I would be willing to sell first gear 119792 separately but want to keep the two second gear set together.

Thanks!

Cassidy Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

turbo-joe and sixcarbs like this.
  2. sixcarbs

sixcarbs F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2004
    SF
    I love FChat!

The items that pop up here always impress me. Wish I had something to install them in.

GLWS

3. c4b4the04

c4b4the04 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 9, 2017
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Cassidy
    I'd be willing to work with someone on prices, reach out to me if you're interested. Maybe Cyber-Monday deals apply here, 10% off? I'm thinking a reseller would want these for inventory, as they are difficult to find and each one resells for about the cost of all 3. Of course, that assumes a buyer needs one....!

4. c4b4the04

c4b4the04 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 9, 2017
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Cassidy
    These have now all sold. Thank you for a smooth transaction.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat