Wanted - Testarossa center dash panel WTB 61521000 | FerrariChat

Wanted Testarossa center dash panel WTB 61521000

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Bradwilliams, Feb 15, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bradwilliams

Bradwilliams F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

2. ridege55

ridege55 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 9, 2017
    Manhattan Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    John
    Wish I could help you. I have the dashboard cover in chocolate (new) sitting around. Part number is 61521100

3. Nuvolari

Nuvolari F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2002
    Toronto / SoCal
    Full Name:
    Rob C.
  4. Bradwilliams

Bradwilliams F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Thanks guys, Actually looking for part 61553968

5. Bradwilliams

Bradwilliams F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

After 9 years of owning this car I am STILL looking for this part in chocolate. No luck. The only one I can find is black.

6. windsock

windsock Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 29, 2006
    you will need to refinish that yourself. If you have a color sample I can help you with recovering an existing unit correctly or purchase a new unit in black and recover correctly. Trouble is the minimum order of correct color and texture leather is probable a 2 yard minimum.

7. Gialllo uno

Gialllo uno Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2014
    Reisterstown, Maryland
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Do you have the ability to refinish Testarossa Dashes. Mine the left side where the vent is has issues. The leather is hard and brittle and the pod has also shrunk and has separated. I am away and don't have pictures, but the entire dash needs to be redone in my opinion. Let me know. I appreciate it. Mark

8. lagunacc

lagunacc F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 24, 2013
    Got a new glovebox in "chocolate"

Looking for a new radio cover blk or brown.

9. Rifledriver

Rifledriver Three Time F1 World Champ

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall
    I have had many of those recovered every bit as nicely as Ferrari did them. That part is easy. I am not finding that part number but assume it is the main part of the dash? Its all fiberglass and easily fixed. Its likely a new part will not be found and repair of what you have is easily achieved.

Steve Magnusson likes this.
  10. lagunacc

lagunacc F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 24, 2013
    Shows up but not everywhere - same as the ebay link but diff color.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

11. Rifledriver

Rifledriver Three Time F1 World Champ

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall
    #11 Rifledriver, Mar 22, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2023
    You could make one of those easily if you have a sheer and a brake. Very simple aluminum panel, covered with a layer of thin foam rubber and topped off with brown leather. Couple of clips riveted on the back to hold it in place.

Send the sample to MPI, Bob Smith or Paul Russell. Personally Id strip leather and foam off the one I had and patch the hole and recover it.

Sorry but thats an embarrassingly easy problem to overcome.

As far as buying new? I would have had low confidence in availability since 550s were made. Its just not the sort of part you intentionally inventory.

The one on EBay is wrong for his car. There were several depending on Year or VIN.