Testarossa in Canada for sale??? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Testarossa in Canada for sale???

Discussion in 'Canada' started by nish, Feb 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    Tom you gotta get your own shop brother !!!
    R

2. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

I agree!

3. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Yea..It's comming soon I hope.

4. 996

996 Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    Greater Toronto Area
    Nish,
    Get the F-car regardless of what you have on your driveway (viper, etc.)...you won't regret it. There's a nice 348 Spider that Vasco knows of...that one's really nice as I drove it last year. I was going to buy this one myself, but chose another because the other had a Tubi on it, and was serviced by Tom B. If interested...just ask Vasco to set you up.

5. 996

996 Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    Greater Toronto Area
    If you start your own shop...I'll be waiting at the doors as your first customer!!!!

6. MS250

Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato

See the love and devotion Tom....you really need to do something.

7. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom

I'm trying!! I really want this to happen I just need a little more time to get everything in order. I really want to have everything ready to go and make 100% sure that have done evrything correctly.

I really thank you all for your vote of confidence. It really makes me feel like what I chose to do for a living was worth all the hassel I have been through.

8. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

Tom , I have sent you an email. Two to be exact with no replies. Im wondering if you even got them. One of the two sent was a reply to your email re: 355 Coupe.

Please let me know, I can resend.

Vasco.R

9. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Yes I got them Vasco!! I just replied to the one you sent me. I also replied to the 355 one aswell!! You should have got them by now... Don't worry I'm not being ******..I reply to all the e-mails i get from here!!

10. MuJo

MuJo Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2004
    Toronto, ON
    Full Name:
    Joel R.
    How common are white Ferrari's? I passed by FoO, and saw that they have a fantastic looking white Testa on the lot up for grabs. I don't think I've ever seen a white F-car before.

11. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    ;-) On that note, did anyone see the news today? Apparently Don Johnson went bankrupt.

Maybe that would explain why he ran his White Testa from the Miami Vice series and his Muscle Car from the Nash Bridges TV show through the Baret Jackson auction heheh.

I don't know what these people do with their money I tell yah.

Vasco.R

12. 512tr

512tr Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2004
    montreal
    Full Name:
    tony
    It is very difficult to manage your finances when you are constantly on the bottle, to say the least. What a LOSER!!!

13. MS250

Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato

White is not common.....let me guess if it was white with tan interior and is a one owner car with under 10k on the clock ??

14. MuJo

MuJo Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2004
    Toronto, ON
    Full Name:
    Joel R.
    Not sure. I just drove by as I usually do most days, but yesterday, and today again, it's there. I didn't stop in to enquire about it.

15. ferrariguy

ferrariguy Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2002
    Victoria, BC Canada
    Full Name:
    Lawrence Yee
  16. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

Knowing eBay, this looks like either another scam or someone that forgot to put a reserve. The auction started at $8900???? And is now at $28100.00 with only 4 days left! Too cheap to be good. Something is wrong. Plus the user in "new"

Be careful with this. I have sold on eBay way too long and have seen too many bad things happen.

But hey, you never know. If one can afford such a car they can afford to get the car checked out properly at a reputable dealer in B.C

Vasco.R

17. ToddB

ToddB Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Vancouver B.C./OC
    Full Name:
    Todd
    If someone sets it up....I can check the car out for you......if its near by

18. tjacoby

tjacoby F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Vancouver Canada
    Full Name:
    tj
    smells fishy. That doesn't look like a BC plate on the car (behind the digitized cover-up I think), and that engine bay spotless, way too clean for a car to be put on eBay with no reserve.

Anyone contacted the seller to see where the car is? $40k CDA is obviously a bidding war if it's real. Should be twice that.

19. tjacoby

tjacoby F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Vancouver Canada
    Full Name:
    tj
    I've just emailed the eBay dude, nuatrevab. But since he's never sold anything before and just started eBay yesterday, I'm pretty confident it's a better deal for him than for us.

20. 512tr

512tr Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2004
    montreal
    Full Name:
    tony
    If you do a search, same car came up last month on ebay, it was a hot topic on f-chat. It seems to be the same car. BOGUS