Testarossa Price Trends | Page 72 | FerrariChat

Testarossa Price Trends

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by Mr.Chairman, Dec 9, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jay R

Jay R Karting
    BANNED

Oct 6, 2017
    Full Name:
    James R 12345
    I absolutely apologize for my part in this everyone. No hesitation.

2. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    This little feud began with 4 posts by Jay R that were sarcastic and derogatory.

After these 4, MOSS had enough and it became more of a tit-for-tat.

3-day site ban for Jay R for beginning the feud. 3-day thread ban for MOSS for engaging and throwing in a couple of insults himself.

3. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Back to the prices! By the way my Tapatalk app still says they are sinking;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sixcarbs likes this.
  4. Natkingcolebasket69

5. Zeff

Zeff Formula Junior

Oct 8, 2018
    Cupertino, Ca
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Looks like a good looking car. I think it’s great that the major is up to date. That’s a huge selling point. New clutch too, that’s great. I think that’s a fair price if someone is looking.

6. Natkingcolebasket69

7. Zeff

Zeff Formula Junior

Oct 8, 2018
    Cupertino, Ca
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  8. 88Testarossa

88Testarossa Formula 3

Sep 25, 2012
    Annapolis and Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Al
    OMG! Seriously, good call from the mod.

As to current ask: these may be the very people who buy into the stock market high/sell low, then later complain to anyone who will listen about how much money they lost.

Owning a TR isn’t about selling at a loss or gain. How do you put a price on the sheer joy of ownership and driving an incredible icon?

Pricing threads are useless to the true enthusiast. It’s never about the money, it’s about the memories that are made.

Shamile and MOSS like this.
  9. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    shamile got a ? for you been looking at some diablos and most ive read camshaft repairs valve job major engine repair at such low miles what are your thoughts i never had major concerns with my 94/98 diablos

10. MOSS

MOSS Formula 3

Apr 28, 2004
    Agreed, who cares what they are doing. If you own one and you paid high, so what. Its not so much about money with exotics as it is quality.
    I paid high and low and know the difference. My opinion is always just my opinion and nothing more. Agree or disagree is fine but be cool about it.

Shamile likes this.
  11. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    i agree quality,miles,records,etc ,color combos all reflects on prices

12. Natkingcolebasket69

Yeah like that classiche bought at 86k with service ;)

JimEakin likes this.
  13. Rifledriver

Rifledriver Three Time F1 World Champ

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall
    I have one of those too but understand it in no way reflects condition. Some very rough cars have been certified. It is intended to confirm originality of components only. There isn't even a single space devoted to body work.

14. Natkingcolebasket69

Are u saying blkdiablo33 classiche car means nothing then?;)

If u ask me I think it’s just a selling point that’s about it;) I do like teasing him
    About it though;)

15. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    thats was the buy of the year if in great condition find one for that price,the dealer who bought was at the right place at right time

16. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    i will always pay extra for that red book money well spent imo just a great add on to having full lugage tools,covers etc completes the car my clasiche cert shows they really went the extra mile its in amazing condiotion.$ well spent ive been buying ferraris and lambos since mid 90s and i never looked for the cheapest one

17. Natkingcolebasket69

It works every time hahahah

18. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    i so would of bought that one and added it my stable,my wife would of raised her hand for that price lol

19. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    first time i bought a clasiche ferrari and turned out to be amazing i bought sight unseen

20. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    i never take anything personal i enjoy our chats see a liberal and a republican as myself and we enjoy each others comments

21. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    I paid more for this one a few months ago that tr was a buy stop reminding me lol
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

22. Rifledriver

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall
    I agree but it in no way has any relation to condition of car. To me its a side not like saying it still has the factory shift knob. On an early car it carry's more weight because so many have no original major components.

23. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    than the ferrari dealership didnt do there job properly the dealership i bought from and performed the service really put pride in there work i got lucky but i agree some techs dont really go the extra mile.still i will pay more for a car for the book i like having that red book thats just me,besides the clasiche cert all the rubber hoses and engine detail and the detail in work was excellent no dirt grime leaks ,the technician showed pride in his work

24. Rifledriver

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall
    And just what does any of that work or any of that pride have to do with Classiche certification? I could have sworn thats what we were talking about.

turbo-joe likes this.
  25. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    #1800 blkdiablo33, Feb 1, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
    i can say my tr is very clean and showed alot of pride im very happy happy with the results,as a shop owner u are im sure u have seen techs that are sloppy little things not cleaning residue when performing repairs ,it all depends who the tech is working on your car to get the right results ,great techs are hard to find now adays and your community is lucky to have you keeping there exotics on the road and repaired right,majority of techs are not familar with older models .