Thank You to Wade at Fortune Motors!! | FerrariChat

Thank You to Wade at Fortune Motors!!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by enzomoon, Dec 2, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. enzomoon

enzomoon Guest

I just wanted to publicly thank Wade Nunez at Fortune Motors in New Orleans for really helping me out. I noticed that he has an F512M for sale at the current time. For some time I have been trying in vain to find an example of the plaque which all Ms originally came with on their dashboards to commemorate each car's number out of 75 sent to the U.S. Unfortunately, mine was stolen from my car before I ever took ownership.
    Interestingly, the Factory has not been of much help because they no longer had drawings of the plaque around and couldn't make me a new one without accurate dimensions. Well, I contacted Wade yesterday, told him of my predicament and he has come through with photos, specs etc. I can't thank him enough and while he didn't get anything for doing this it speaks well of him and the dealership. I will certainly keep him in mind for future Red Cars!! Thanks again Wade.

Regards,

Mark