Thanks FerrariChat.com Users! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Thanks FerrariChat.com Users!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by rob lay, Nov 7, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Modificata

Modificata F1 Rookie

Apr 27, 2003
    Hampton, England
    Full Name:
    Andy Rasool
    I didnt like it at first, but i like it more each day. Getting used to the new features.

Two thumbs up from me!

2. TOM B

TOM B Formula 3

Jul 24, 2003
    Orange County, NY
    Full Name:
    Thomas Buckley
    Thanks Rob.

Tom

3. aawil

aawil Formula 3

Aug 10, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    You've done a great job with the new software Rob! I've gotten use to it and it does have some nice extras.

4. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Thanks everyone for your comments. We're getting there. This weekend I caught up on all post count/register date update requests, modified the logo so it shouldn't bump for the 640 users, applied logo/menu changes to the non-forum pages, updated the Parts & Service section, experimented with red visited link color (didn't work), and sent updates out to all the Race Team sponsors.

5. Varenne

Varenne Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I'm one of the brand new users (who never even saw the old software) so I have nothing to compare it with. However, I can say without a doubt that this is the best formatted, easiest to use, more sensibly organized discusson board/group I have ever seen. I've been kicking around the software/IT world for almost 20 years and I think I've seem them all, but you've got an amazing board here. Even though I'm new here, I too want to say 'thanks' for all your hard work, because I know *exactly* how difficult it can be.

Thanks,

Mark

6. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Welcome to the community.