That's one EVIL 360!!! | FerrariChat

That's one EVIL 360!!!

Discussion in '360/430' started by Myami, Feb 20, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Myami

Myami Rookie

Feb 20, 2004
    #1 Myami, Feb 20, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    As I was browsing the FerrariAds.com site I saw this Black 360 for sale. From what I can tell it looks SWEET anyone know whats up with this car? What is a Hamman kit and where is it sold? Installed??? Is this car worth purchasing as a first time ferrari? Any opinions?

This is my first time here. I will try to attach the photo but incase it doesn't work here is the link to the add...
    http://www.ferrariads.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi?search_and_display_db_button=on&db_id=1024&query=retrieval

Thanks ALL
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. TSMIV

TSMIV Formula Junior

Jan 27, 2004
    Columbus, MS
    Full Name:
    Robert Goodman
    Hamman is an European tuner. Do a search on here or Google to find out more.

As far as, is this a good first time Ferrari, call up Steve Harris and talk to them. They will not steer you wrong. I have heard nothing but good things about them. I believe Sean (Harris) posts here often.

3. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Now thats the way a 360 should look from Ferrari. Thats awesome.

4. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    Bravo Allan, something nice to say about the Scuderia for a change. Let me take this opportunity to say from all Fchat Ferrari fans, good for you.

5. salegosse

salegosse Formula Junior

Dec 8, 2003
    French Riviera
    Full Name:
    Julien
  6. Sharris

Sharris Karting

Mar 19, 2002
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Full Name:
    Sean Harris
    We just took this car in from the client we sold it to last year. An early trade for his new 360.

Generally I am not a big fan of Body kits for Ferraris, but this one just looks right on this car. The additional pieces are all unpainted carbon fiber and look excellent on this black car. The wheels help finish off the look. The interior is also done in carbon. Not overlays, but replacement pieces for all of the aluminum trim.

7. Victory

Victory Formula Junior

Jan 28, 2004
    With that mean looking exterior, it should have sports seats and 4-point harness. Alas it's only skin deep.

8. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

this kit really helps the front end a good bit. it looks much better w the haman accents. it is rare that a tuner betters what ferrari turns out...here however pininfarina need to take a lesson.

9. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Looks great, but still needs another 100hp.

10. teak360

teak360 F1 World Champ

Nov 3, 2003
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Scott
    What is the asking price?

11. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    I thought that came with the add on spoilers ;)

Pete

12. Myami

Myami Rookie

Feb 20, 2004
    #12 Myami, Feb 21, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I spoke to Clarence at Steve Harris Imports, ([email protected], His name was listed in the ad @ ferrariads.com). Very helpful and friendly guy.

The car has 4,800 Miles and is being offered for $144,900.00. He sent me additional photos of the car and I'm posting the one of the engine bay.

Like you all, I agree that this is a unique Ferrari !
    If anyne is interested in more photo's E-mail Clarence from Steve Harris Imports @ [email protected].
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

13. Agent Smith

Agent Smith Formula 3

Apr 20, 2002
    That is a WICKED looking F360!! I would take it in a heartbeat.

14. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    I knew I praised you TOO SOON !!

15. robinh

robinh Formula Junior

Jan 3, 2004
    Cambridgeshire, Engl
    Full Name:
    Robin
    All wings and things which seems to make you happier, but why does it actually need another 100bhp to be a better car, what exactly would that 100bhp do?

16. Muta

Muta Rookie

Jan 18, 2004
    I guess I'm the only one here that hates those wheels :(

17. isellpower

isellpower Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2003
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Jason

Um, make it faster. H.P. is the reason we don't all drive Civics.

18. robinh

robinh Formula Junior

Jan 3, 2004
    Cambridgeshire, Engl
    Full Name:
    Robin
    Not necessarily - power/weight may be the same, and top end may be a few mph more but at around 200 who really cares. So, why is 100bhp more needed?

19. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    Wow, i never liked the 360 until just now,alanlambo is right, it finally looks they way it should.

20. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Oh please, give me a break.

21. Yeah I agree also, 100hp would add acceleration and overall make the car quciker. So that it can compete with other cars in its price range on the market.

22. teak360

teak360 F1 World Champ

Nov 3, 2003
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Needed? We don't need it, we WANT it. And if you don't GET it, why are you on Fchat?

23. johnw

johnw Formula Junior

Jun 19, 2002
    toronto
    Full Name:
    john
    oh ya..........now we're talkin

24. robinh

robinh Formula Junior

Jan 3, 2004
    Cambridgeshire, Engl
    Full Name:
    Robin
    You guys just don't get the physics of the thing do you. Make something big it's beautiful. It's just not only a game of hp, this is first grade stuff and all of you should know better. The fastest thing in my garage is not 500+ bhp and not one of your production cars can shine a light on it's 0-60, 0-100 or 0-150 and other guys who have performance motorcycles too will know this.

It's also not about Ferrari vs other cars or other makes. BHP is a marketing tool, no more, no less. There is absolutly no doubt that performace car needs bhp but it's not about that alone and I'm very wary of the hype saying a car need to have 500+ bhp. This shows no thought about all of the things that need to go into a car to make it great, just that you are suckered into the marketing hype and that where the real laugh is.

My point is genuine, whether I like a particular car or not - there is no need to simpy say 'and I need another 100bhp' and to think it just comes down to that knocks down all of the other things about the car at the top of this thread, or any other car and is nothing more than simple specmanship.

Give me a really good thought out answer as to why bhp by itself makes a penny worth of difference and I'll listen, otherwise stop sounding off.

Oh, and by the way, I like the car at the top of this thread, not the wheels but that's a personal taste thing. I think also that the 360 should be a 'meaner' looking car than it is, which is why I prefer the Stradale.

25. teak360

teak360 F1 World Champ

Nov 3, 2003
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Scott

Huh?