The 2nd Annual "Enzo Who? Run"- GREAT SUCCESS! | Page 4 | FerrariChat

The 2nd Annual "Enzo Who? Run"- GREAT SUCCESS!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by KennyH, Apr 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. selespeed

selespeed Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Hans Rietveld
    Last weekend was absolutely fabulous! I had a great time and it was nice to meet you all. The organisation was very good and so was the food and the hospitality. I like to thank everyone involved in this meeting, including all the ferraristi that showed up, because no matter how good the organisation is, an event is nothing if the people don’t show up.

And when he arrived at the Bear Mountain Lodge I found out what the most special car of the day turned out to be: somewhere between all the beautiful Ferraris, Maseratis and Porsches there was BRUCES CROSSFIRE and someone from the crowd actually said: “Wow, look! A Crossfire!”

I found it worthwhile to fly over from The Netherlands to attend this event and I hope I can make it next year as well.

Hans (aka brother-of-rijk365gtb4)

2. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    It was a pleasure having you- and thank you very much from coming all the way from the Netherlands- you won the award for the farthest distance traveled for a participant (Taek came from Tokyo but didn't come for the drive).

3. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    haha, we definitely drew quite a crowd there. When we were stopped, a Spanish man next to my car watched as the Enzo door opened and, in a transfixed, dream-like voice gasped "la puerta...."

4. jonesn

jonesn Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    STL-MO
    Full Name:
    Evan "Trouble" Jones
    Hey NNO, quite a collection of pics there. If you hold down the scroll bar it looks like a movie! :)

5. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    We stopped the Bear Mountain Inn in its tracks- the security guards rushed over to see what was up and then get us out and after a second of BSing with him I said, "hey, have you ever seen an Enzo before"- after a few minutes of giving him the tour he didn't mind if we stuck around for a bit :)

6. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Kenny, Et Al

Sorry for the tardy response, between work, family members in the hospital, and a computer virus, I have been really shut down.

I gotta tell ya, though. You really know how leave a guy twisting in the wind, eh? The cars, the cars, the cars. But most of all, getting a tour of Jim's shop. What a work of art. Mr. G ought to a charge at least a buck and half just see em. (With apologies to Ms. Mitchell.) BTW, if anybody has more pics of Napolis's shop, bring em on.

And, of course, the people! How did you manage to get Jimmy Page to show up in that GT2? And was that Paul Newman's brother in the silver Daytona? Who was the masked man in the Dino?

All for a good cause... Oh well, there's always next year.

Dr "I wish that I coulda been there" Tax

7. true

true Guest

James G. for president.

8. 996TT

996TT Rookie

Jan 25, 2004
    Enzo = Eduardo Mensasce. I think. It looks like his son Andrew was driving the 360CS, but i can't be sure with the hat.

9. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    No excuses next year, reserve all of April for us.

10. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    "Well, here's my contribution; not much, but it'll have to do..."

Nice pics & what a host! Amazing, I've got to see more pics of that shop. I want to go next year!

11. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    Absolutely, PM me:

Name:
    Cell #:
    Email:
    Car:

12. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Ah, it's the old surfer line... man, you shoulda been here yesterday...

13. salegosse

salegosse Formula Junior

Dec 8, 2003
    French Riviera
    Full Name:
    Julien
    Nice hat andrew

14. msdesignltd

msdesignltd F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Managed to transfer some pics from VIDEO,

15. EricImports69

EricImports69 Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    North NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric
    OMG WHERE is the video already??? LOL looks amazing

16. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    Who's that amazingly good looking kid in the yellow car with the Ferrari hat? :)

17. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    Too many red cars represented on this thread! ;)

18. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    There was actually a beautiful light blue car at the event, but it was a Fiat... :)

19. AJS328

AJS328 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Apr 23, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Augustine Staino
    That's low. :)

20. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    Hey Michael, can you send the video with me in it?

21. msdesignltd

msdesignltd F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael

It was your buddy who shot it of you and he panned across your face in a split second, Other than that there's nada....
    My Wife took the ones on the Palisades of the enzo barchetta and360...its not organized at all...Remember I handed you the camera to get some more footage...I'll freeze frame a few more and post them but in total its about 4 minutes of Bubkiss!

Next Year We Hire a videotographer...That'l be nice and all can pay $25.00 for a copy. Lets see 25 times 40 cars= $100,000.

22. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny

$100,000- think you messed up somewhere- think it's $1k... Love the idea though.

23. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    My friend in the zo6 got some footage I will see how it came out and maby if its good filming and exposure I could edit a little flick I film and edit pro skateboarding from time to time and would be happy to edit the video next year if you guys get it filmed. I myself would film but i would much rather drive but I do have a great camera and a bunch of realy great lenses fish eyes macros and other cool toys let me know.

24. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny

Sounds great- just added that to my notes for next years rally... Know any good filmographers?

25. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    Kenny - I've been emailing you a few short quicktime videos. I know they are crappy quality and without sound, but feel free to host them and post.