The 2nd Annual "Enzo Who? Run"- GREAT SUCCESS! | Page 5 | FerrariChat

The 2nd Annual "Enzo Who? Run"- GREAT SUCCESS!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by KennyH, Apr 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

Michael, I really apologize for not getting better footage for you. Between navigating for Kenny, taking snapshots, and generally trying to keep everybody in line, I guess that didnt leave you much. The Z3 interior dsnt allow for much movement either. Gimme another shot next year - I think I can do better!

2. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    Thats a tuff one although some cameras have the steady shot setting it is still hard to film moving cars without a camera mount on yor hood or trunk I know plenty of great filmers but the only problem is they live in cali so no not many who nows maby next year i will make a camera mout for my escalade and have my wife or friend drive it. Although i film skateboarders while folowing them on another board thee footage comes out smooth its just not the same with cars its important to get down low for some great shots and to do that maby I can strap the camera down to a nitro car and romote control it alound the parkinglot for some cool angles and such .
    just an idea i would like to try

no worries I will think of something by that time and everyone will be stoked thats for sure

3. selespeed

selespeed Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Hans Rietveld
    Why was this guy not invited?

4. msdesignltd

msdesignltd F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Kenny, Lets start planning a LIME ROCK trip...the challenge should be soon, Heres the link....

http://www.limerock.com/

Its in july..........9-10...........is the P4 going, We have to Video that trip!

5. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    Again, sounds great.. Keep me updated!

6. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001