The Associated Press LeBron James F430 Spider | Page 2 | FerrariChat

The Associated Press LeBron James F430 Spider

Discussion in '360/430' started by horsmanp, May 5, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. blk360m

blk360m Karting

Apr 23, 2005
    i don't think i'd even take a hyundai to unique. i've seen the show the work looks very ghetto

2. since-15

since-15 Formula 3

Nov 26, 2008
    #27 since-15, May 14, 2009
    Last edited: May 14, 2009
    You're just mad because Unique set-up their new shop in Miami (just kidding). It is not so much that they target "rappers and athletes" they are the people highlighted as clients. Who will bring more clients toward your business, Larry Herbowitz and William Snyder (lawyers) or Shaquille O'Neal and Colby Bryant. There are quite a few rock stars and entertainment business people that you may not know of that also have their vehicles done.

Seriously, If you MUST hack into any car and you want a popular "customization" shop to do it, I think I would let WCC (West Coast Customs)do it. They appear to be more of a pro shop as far as metal fabrication and stereo installation. Unique is wack! Regarding Lebron, it's his money and his arse. As far as people in the entertainment field (sports, music, actors, etc), for them stock ferraris, lambos, mercedes, RR's, etc are everywhere (equivalent to the average guys toyota). They obviously "customize" to set them apart from the regular ferraris, lambos, mercedes, etc. They aren't worried about resale, depreciation, and what anyone else thinks. They do it, enjoy it, and then they sell it (sometimes give it away).

3. m5guy

m5guy Formula 3

Aug 17, 2008
    Ventura, CA.
    Full Name:
    Greg
    #28 m5guy, May 16, 2009
    Last edited: May 16, 2009
    I don't think anyone is jealous of Unique. It was simply the wrong shop to undertake that type of modification. If you have the level of money that these professional athletes and celebrities have, you should hire someone to do the research for you before dropping it off at a glorified stereo shop. I would have chosen (or at least called) someone like Canepa Designs or Metalcrafters before selecting Unique. Sure, it would have cost more, but that's the difference between a class job and an ass job.