the best Stradale | Page 4 | FerrariChat

the best Stradale

Discussion in '360/430' started by of2worlds, Nov 1, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Doctor Mark

Doctor Mark Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2005
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Mark Gronsbell
    The "best Stradale" is the one in your garage that you get to enjoy.

JPMD, Mikestradale and Oengus like this.
  2. tifoso2728

tifoso2728 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Apr 30, 2014
    IL
    Full Name:
    DRM
    I do prefer them without the stripes. Which doesn't mean that I dislike them with the stripes. They're all awesome.

jehu999 likes this.
  3. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    The best Stradale is @360trev 's rather special creation. Though I'm not an enormous fan of the wing, the attention to detail is amazing. Currently weighing in at 1262KG full weight (full fuel tank, electric windows, all fluids etc), just 2KG more than a 360 Challenge car (which don't even have aircon!)! A good 150kg LESS than a the average Challenge Stradale. And more to come still...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

of2worlds likes this.
  4. Mikestradale

Mikestradale F1 Rookie

Jan 25, 2006
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Mike
    RANDY6005 and Fenz like this.
  5. RANDY6005

RANDY6005 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2017
    Jacksonville
    Full Name:
    RANDY
    Trev360 inspired me to build this 360 CS build every single wire harness was replace brand new with CS harness from EuroSpares so every thing works push start launch control and so on. Even new OEM Factory Euro new front and rear Bumpers and side skirts. The interior was from one CS donor car even the dash cluster and door panels and center console I had all the Alcantara recovered new from a high end upholstery shop. Lexan door glass there was only 43 ever fitted very lucky to have found them. Weighing in 1227 KG pounds 2770 I still have to swap and the titanium springs and anti roll bar so still shedding weight . All in money spent including the car 140000.00 US . I do not know what it could be worth ? The stripe was painted on with six coats of clear over them . Hope no one minds that I jump in here I have been watching this tread for a long time.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. 360trev

360trev F1 Rookie
    Project Master

Oct 29, 2005
    Gibraltar
    Full Name:
    360trev
    Randy, yours is as close to a factory conversation as you can get... Well done for a superb car. I even have a couple of spare LHD CS chassis number paper works if you ever want to transplant on to a genuine chasiss number if they ever go seriously up on value

I'm 360 Canuck and RANDY6005 like this.
  7. Mikestradale

Mikestradale F1 Rookie

Jan 25, 2006
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Mike
    It’s more than 43 but still very rare. There are 45 cars (of the 800 cars) with the lexan windows in the registry now. 45 of 800 = 5.62%. So in total 5.62% of 1288 = more than 70 cars with lexan.

http://challengestradale.com/lexan.html

FORZA 62 and RANDY6005 like this.
  8. RANDY6005

RANDY6005 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2017
    Jacksonville
    Full Name:
    RANDY
    Thanks for the correction Mike Law I found where I read only 43 did not notice only out of 800 CS , correct me if I am wrong but none in US, I think my 360 is the only here fitted with factory CS lexan I no the Challenge cars have lexan but not the same as CS . I had to pay 6600.00 for them from EuroSpares they would not come down on the price at all, and I had spent a small fortune with them
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

9. Mikestradale

Mikestradale F1 Rookie

Jan 25, 2006
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Correct. Only LHD Euro cars and RHD UK cars. It was a free option in 2003-2004, but not many owners specced them. I think they’re all sold out now so you’re lucky to have them!

RANDY6005 likes this.
  10. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    kes7u likes this.
  11. Mikestradale

Mikestradale F1 Rookie

Jan 25, 2006
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Mike
    FORZA 62 and of2worlds like this.
  12. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    Mike thank you for those great images of a unique paint color Challenge Stradale! Very neat to see that Ferrari at Fiorano with an early silver Ferrari Boxer to! Lots of detailed information there.

FORZA 62 likes this.