News

The British Columbia Thread!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by fvellani, Nov 23, 2003.

1. niklas

niklas Formula 3

Apr 25, 2008
    Vancouver, BC
    Full Name:
    N. Olafsson
    Followed the famous “Barnee” purple Aventador SV on highway 1 from Abbotsford through Chilliwack. What a pleasure it was following it, as those straight pipes scream like no other. What a car

https://www.instagram.com/barneee750/

2. max930

max930 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2017
    vancouver
    Saw a red Huracan in downtown Langley Thursday. Top down.

3. niklas

niklas Formula 3

Apr 25, 2008
    Vancouver, BC
    Full Name:
    N. Olafsson
    Spotted in the Willoughby area just down the street from my parent’s house. Seems the owner used to have a Lamborghini but now has this nice 488 that’s always parked in the driveway. Speak up if you’re here!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. Hey guys....you need to get out a little more LOL and no offense. I live in Yarrow and have two.

We did a great drive last Sunday from the Langley Chevon (200 th street) to Harrison. 5 Ferraris, 2 Lamborghinis, 3 McLarens, 2 Porsche, 1 Jaguar SUV, 1 BMW.
    Had a great lunch and talk at the Settler's Pub.

No need to own a Ferrari!! Just the enthusiasm is enough to join the Ferrari Club of America, BC Chapter as an Associate Member.

max930, SpyderGT and bernardo66 like this.
  5. max930

max930 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2017
    vancouver
    TDF F430 top down. Parked on Fraser Highway, almost downtown Langley. Across from the barber shop I got my haircut at.

6. max930

max930 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2017
    vancouver
    Black Aventador and same color second gen NSX on No 3rd in Richmond. Saw a black first gen NSX parked in a driveway in Tsawwassen. I went to school with the guy who owns it. I'm 48, cant believe that guy still lives with his parents.

7. Also posted in the FCA BC Chapter section. Much more to be listed....stay tuned

Upcoming Events

August: The Okanagan Dream Rally has been cancelled and will resume August 1, 2021.

Aug. 16 (Date to be confirmed): Drive to Manning Park and lunch. Meet at 9:30 at the Chevron Gas Station, 200th Street

Langley, leave at 10:30 sharp!!

Sept. 5: Diamond Rally
    A fantastic charity rally to Whistler. See www.diamondrally.com for details

Van Duesen Luxury and Supercar Weekend has been postponed to Sept. 11-12, 2021.

Sept. 11 -13: Drive and stay at Sun Peaks Grand Hotel and Conference Centre

2021 Events

Feb. 18, 2021 Plan to Celebrate Enzo Ferrari’s birthday. Venue to be announced.

TBA: Sports Car Club of BC Driver’s Training Course for Ferrari and Exotic Car Owners

Jun 20, 2021 Father's Day Italian Show and Shine
    Always popular, the Father's Day car show in Waterfront Park in North Vancouver never disappoints!

July 11-17, 2021 Ferrari Club of America Annual Experience, Portland Oregon.

https://ferrariclubofamerica.org/page/AnnualMeets

Aug. 1, 2021 The Okanagan Dream Rally, Kelowna