The Center Club at the OC Performing Arts Charity Wine Tasting & Auction August 24th! | FerrariChat

The Center Club at the OC Performing Arts Charity Wine Tasting & Auction August 24th!

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Italian21, Jul 28, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Italian21

Italian21 Karting

Sep 29, 2004
    Orange County
    The North American Foundation For the Cure of Diabetes is again putting on it's 7th Annual "Taste For The Cure" wine tasting and wine auction event. The event has been moved this year to the “Center Club” at the Orange County Performing Arts Center. The event will be Sunday August 24th!!! As many of you know from coming in years past a big part of the day has always been the display of Ferrari's and Lamborghini's out front. Last year we had about 40 cars and we'd like to improve on that this year. For those of you who have not been before this is a great day of wine, cigars, cars, sunshine, and good friends all in the name of a great cause. Could you ask for more? Of course, anyone bringing a Ferrari/Lamborghini has FREE admission for them and a guest to the event. That’s right!!! The entire day is FREE if you bring a Ferrari or Lambo!!! There will be 40 vintner's pouring wine's, silent wine auction, live wine auction, and catering by the Center Club. The event runs from 1 pm to about 5 pm. Anyone interested in bringing a Ferrari or Lamborghini please contact me at [email protected], 714-425-5252, or PM. I hope to see you there!!! For more info you can go to www.curediabetesfoundation.com

2. Modenafan

Modenafan F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 19, 2004
    Moorpark
    Full Name:
    Jon
    This is a fun event and anyone who hasn't attended in the past should definitely check it out. I'll be in L.V. that weekend but maybe I can stop there on my way home? I'll certainly give it my best shot. :)