'The Event' 2 in Columbus. | FerrariChat

'The Event' 2 in Columbus.

Discussion in 'Events Discussion' started by Ultima RS, Jun 5, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ultima RS

Ultima RS Karting

Apr 4, 2022
  2. 338Lapua

338Lapua Formula Junior

Sep 5, 2015
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Tony
    I was there today around 11:00. It was already pretty busy at that time. My son went last year and said that this year was WAY better in terms if cars and access. It was a great day for it and had a good variety of vehicles.

Ultima RS likes this.
  3. Ultima RS

Ultima RS Karting

Apr 4, 2022
    BJK, mcimino and 338Lapua like this.
  4. 338Lapua

338Lapua Formula Junior

Sep 5, 2015
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Tony
    I was surprised at how many cars were shipped in from around the US. I imagine that next year will be larger.

Surprised that there were not that many Ferrari's there (not that I was going only to see Ferrari's). Lambo and McLaren were very well represented.

5. BillDono

BillDono Karting

Jan 8, 2022
    Naples, Florida
    Full Name:
    Bill D’Onofrio
    I’m more than late in seeing and posting this, but wanted to alert Columbus area car fans of this.

last August there was an Italian Car Show held at Wendy’s corporate office. Limited in scope but probably of interest to members of this website.

That same day the local chamber sponsored a free classic car show in historic Dublin.

6. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    Yes last year was better for access. Not sure how they will manage it from now on but i dont think i will be back next year if it stays the same. Way too crowded. Id have bought pricier tickets if they allowed me in 2h earlier.

7. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
  8. Ultima RS

Ultima RS Karting

Apr 4, 2022
    My car was right behind the black Chiron with the tensa-barriers around it. People went to great lengths not to take any pictures of it. :D

9. FerrariNashville

Jul 30, 2015
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    Camden Goddard
    I took a video of it starting up and a couple revs It’s cool seeing an Ultima again

Ultima RS likes this.